Connectors! Cables! Adapters OH MY!

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

StudioChris37
ass engineer

Connectors! Cables! Adapters OH MY!

Post by StudioChris37 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:05 am

Hey All
Just moved my studio up to Chicago from the South East and am finally getting around to cleaning out the extras. I have tons of Cable, Connectors and adapters that I simply don't need anymore.
On the chopping block:
- Lots of Neutrik SPEAKON NL-4 and NL-8 female and male connectors mix of new and used. Also LOTS of Speakon to Speakon couplers and 1/4" to NL-4 adapters. I will never use these please get them. Would prefer to sell as a set. The couplers alone are like, 15 to 20 bucks each new. I don't want to inventory these. 50 bucks for all? Any offer is a good offer on these things.

Various new and used XLR and TRS connectors. Dozens of neutrik, amphenol, switchcraft, etc. connectors. Would like to sell them in pairs or sets. maybe 5 bucks for 4 and price breaks after that. I don't know I have too many. Again, make an offer.
Pictures of connectors attached.

I also have quite a bit of snake cable from belden mogami and gepco that I dont have pictures for yet.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or more pics.
Thanks!
Chris

Pics Here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing