SOLD: TASCAM TSR-8 $1400

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

thepsychedelicdollhouse
takin' a dinner break

SOLD: TASCAM TSR-8 $1400

Post by thepsychedelicdollhouse » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:31 am

I live in NH and am interested in selling. Local pick up only so reaching out to potential buyers in New England.
TSR-8 serviced end of August '22 by a respected Boston tech. He was very impressed with the condition it's in.
Comes with two sets of snakes and takeup reel.
Last edited by thepsychedelicdollhouse on Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

thepsychedelicdollhouse
takin' a dinner break

Re: FS: TASCAM TSR-8 & SOUNDTRACS TOPAZ 8

Post by thepsychedelicdollhouse » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:41 am

Guessing that these items aren't of interest anymore. People have moved on... Ugh.

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:55 am

thepsychedelicdollhouse wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:41 am
Guessing that these items aren't of interest anymore. People have moved on... Ugh.
I’ve never had issues selling these locally in KC, they aren’t practical to ship though so I don’t know if a forum is the ideal place for this unless you can find someone from your area. This forum isn’t super active either. I’d also suggest throwing a starter price on there, nobody wants to blindly shoot offers especially without being in front of it.

digitaldrummer
cryogenically thawing

Post by digitaldrummer » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:11 am

and btw, the picture quota is very small - and pictures have to be small too. I usually find a 800x600 jpg (or smaller) will work so you will have to resize (reduce) anything off a modern smart phone. think "2003". once you do that, click "attachments" (below the submit button)
Mike
www.studiodrumtracks.com -- Drum tracks starting at $50!
www.doubledogrecording.com

thepsychedelicdollhouse
takin' a dinner break

Post by thepsychedelicdollhouse » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:57 am

Thanks for the feedback. I've posted on local Craigslist. Regarding price I've used Reverb and Ebay previous sales and current posts to get a feel for the market. I'm prepared to ask for reasonable offers as opposed to a set price to see what happens. I just want to clean out my studio space but not take an unnecessary financial hit in doing so. Again, thx.

digitaldrummer
cryogenically thawing

Post by digitaldrummer » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:29 am

might want to check out the "rules" sticky at the top of this section. listing a price is actually a requirement.
Mike
www.studiodrumtracks.com -- Drum tracks starting at $50!
www.doubledogrecording.com

markjazzbassist
tinnitus

Post by markjazzbassist » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:31 am

tape is at an all time high price wise, you can likely sell this for a fortune on Reverb in the condition its in. Just charge 200 for shipping and make sure to buy double walled boxes (Go to Uhaul, they are quality and cheap), then double box it (Small box for unit, then fill larger box with peanuts and put small box in there), and ship it UPS. people pay exorbitant amounts for tape nowadays, check reverb.

thepsychedelicdollhouse
takin' a dinner break

Post by thepsychedelicdollhouse » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:25 am

digitaldrummer wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:29 am
might want to check out the "rules" sticky at the top of this section. listing a price is actually a requirement.
thx