(Sold) Soundcraft Ghost 24LE consoles

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

redlanternpdx
ass engineer

(Sold) Soundcraft Ghost 24LE consoles

Post by redlanternpdx » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:58 am

I have for sale -
Two (2) Soundcraft Ghost 24 channel 8 bus LE mixing consoles, with power supplies CPS275 and PSM300. One console has the meter bridge, one is without the meter bridge. I can sell the mixers separately or together. Together could be configured as an expansion desk or keep one as a parts/backup desk. Both functioning with occasional dirty pots and such things standard to a slightly older mixer.

These boards have an incredible sound and feature/flexibility for the low asking price, with full inline design, built in oscillator, adjustable Q control on both mid EQ bands, post fader direct outs, multiple fx returns, mix B path with assignable eq per channel, 6 mono 2 stereo aux sends, inserts on everything, etc

$1250 for the one with the meter bridge, $750 for the one without, or $1,750 for both

Located in Portland, OR

** Sold **
Last edited by redlanternpdx on Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

redlanternpdx
ass engineer

Re: Soundcraft Ghost 24LE consoles (2 available)

Post by redlanternpdx » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:48 pm

The one without meter bridge has sold!
I still have one Ghost available (with meter bridge and CPS275) for 1250 obo. I can ship to lower 48 for 600 via ground (professionally packed in a box) or you can have it shipped freight in the custom wooden crate which I still have.