FS NYC: Custom Complete Acoustic Treatment Set

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

jhamburg
audio school graduate

FS NYC: Custom Complete Acoustic Treatment Set

Post by jhamburg » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:20 pm

For Sale: Custom complete studio Acoustic Treatment set.

I had these treatments custom designed and crafted for the B-Room in my old studio. I’ve since moved and no longer need them. They are beautifully built and do a great job. They are a complete turnkey solution for small to medium studio control rooms or if you are lucky enough to have a dedicated hi-fi listening room

The room they were installed in was approximately 20’ x 14’ x 9’. They are beautifully constructed from 3/4” poplar and 1/4” plywood. I recall we spent around 6k to have these built and they served us well.

The system consists of 7 parts:

Two front corner treatments, these are combination Bass Traps, broadband absorbers and binary amplitude diffusers. Approx 95” H x 26” W x 16” D

Two rear corner treatments, these are also combination Bass Traps, broadband absorbers and binary amplitude diffusers. Approx 86” H x 16” W x 14” D

Two side treatments (to be placed along the mix position). These are combination broadband absorbers and Bass Traps. Approx 86” H x 16” W x 8” D

One rear treatment (constructed in 2 pieces). This is a combination broadband absorber and binary amplitude diffuser. It could be made into an additional low-mid/bass trap if you add some insulation. Approx 51” H x 95” W x 6” D

Asking $4500 for the whole set. Cash or Zelle only. Local pickup in Brooklyn, NY only but will consider delivery depending on location in NYC.

I don't often frequent these message boards so please email for details or any questions: joel [AT] godelstring.com
Attachments
treatmetns-small.jpg
treatmetns-small.jpg (644.84 KiB) Viewed 54884 times