Microphone Selloff

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Microphone Selloff

Post by kslight » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:57 am

Had a string of luck lately..divorce, a few weeks ago one car was totaled (wasn’t worth a lot and money went to wife), and late Friday night my daily driver broke down so I am getting that fixed to sell and waiting on a new car to come in…exciting as I’ve never had anything new to drive…but also don’t love payments :-(.

I am in Kansas City if you want to pick up, otherwise buyer pays domestic shipping, I cover PayPal fees. Photos on request, everything is in used condition unless otherwise stated. I am a personal user / freelancer so these were not heavily used, most are in good or like new condition, but some if I bought them used will have scratches and wear - if cosmetics matter please ask for photos.

Prices are suggestions based on what I can tell with current eBay prices - however I am willing to play ball a little especially if you want to buy a lot. Just be nice, please. Probably best to email me directly - pasoconotaku (then you put in the at symbol) hotmail (followed by a period and com)

Audix d2 x2, d4 x1, d6 x1, i5 x1 drum microphone kit (sold as Audix dp5a kit) with some assorted clips and audix d vice drum mounts in a hard case - $500

Shure Beta 52a in soft shure case (was part of a bundle so the case has room for more mics) - $gone

Shure Beta 52 in “hard” shure case (see above) -$gone

Shure SM57 x 2 with pouches and clips - $gone

Shure KSM44 with hard case, pouch and shockmount - this has a few body scratches and the body itself is a little loose and separates extremely slightly - about 1-2mm maybe, doesn’t affect function and I’m unsure if thats just how they are…but thought it was worth noting - $300

AKG d112 with clip - $gone

Sennheiser MD421-II x2 with clips and cases and manuals UNUSED condition, I bought these new a few years ago and Covid thus never got to use them - $gone

Rode NT5 x2 with case and clips AND rare Michael Joly capsules (original capsules included) - $gone

Blue Ball - the original xlr dynamic mic that uses phantom power - $75

Monoprice Boundary Mic x2 - unused in box with factory cable - $gone

Various shure drum mic mounts: offer? I think I have 4 but let me know if this is something interesting to you and I’ll get more info
Last edited by kslight on Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Nick Sevilla
on a wing and a prayer

Re: Microphone Selloff

Post by Nick Sevilla » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:34 pm

Man, that sucks.

I'm in for the Beta 52a... I'll send you a pm.
Howling at the neighbors. Hoping they have more mic cables.

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:04 pm

Nick Sevilla wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:34 pm
Man, that sucks.

I'm in for the Beta 52a... I'll send you a pm.
Thanks, I replied.

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:25 am

Some things gone, let me know if anything sounds good!

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:16 am

A few more things sold, list is current

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:40 am

Just a few things left