comments or issues with this board
Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb
- carpal tunnel
- Posts: 1598
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:06 pm
- Location: In A Turkey Sandwich
A live sound forum would be nice. Ah, good to be back.
- TapeOp Admin
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 6:58 am
- Location: NYC
but you know that tape op is about *studio* recording...not live sound.
again, lots of other places for that out there...sorry.
- ghost haunting audio students
- Posts: 3442
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:38 am
- Location: Mundelein, IL, USA
The live sound forums at Harmony Central and at Prosoundweb are pretty good. I don't think I'd want to force TapeOp to be a live sound magazine also - there's enough focus on general topics like DIY here too.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests