Best of TOMB, granularized

comments or issues with this board

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

syrupcore
deaf.

Best of TOMB, granularized

Post by syrupcore » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:33 pm

I know the mods don't have tons of time. I was just thinking that instead of having one big ass 'best of' thread like v3 (which ruled), the mods could compile one as a sticky in each forum. Just as they come up and are interesting, the thread could be added to a sticky right there in the forum. In bits, it might not be a huge undertaking. Many great threads are lost in the quantity here and that's really a shame.

Just a thought.

Will

TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

Post by TapeOpHillary » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:43 am

maybe PM each moderator about it. this was something some of them were doing anyway and others were planning on doing.
me, personally, i don't think the coupla forums i moderate require a 'best of'...

:mrpink: hillary

syrupcore
deaf.

Post by syrupcore » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:14 pm

eh, I dont wanna go bugging the moderators. If they see this post and think it's a good idea, great. if not, well, that's ok too.

Will

cgarges
zen recordist

Post by cgarges » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:15 am

I sort of did that here:
http://messageboard.tapeop.com/viewtopic.php?t=27906

It was with stuff from the old board. I've directed a few people to it because they didn't bother checking it out to begin with. It also took a good bit of time to do.

I'll keep my eyes on some topics and maybe think about adding them. Adding topics as they come up would definitely be easier tham going back through and finding stuff.

Chris Garges
Charlotte, NC