cheap studio stuff COMPS/VOICE/PAIA BRAIN/ROLLS PHANTOM

squizo
pushin' record

cheap studio stuff COMPS/VOICE/PAIA BRAIN/ROLLS PHANTOM

Post by squizo » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:11 pm

selling off the project studio so everything must go and it's all pretty much (DUN!DUN!DUN) BEHRINGER!!! everything works and has been cared for....i've cut some hot shit on this stuff ....you wouldn't believe

Behringer
2- MDX2200 composer pros...gate/compressor one has a box and manual the other only has the manual .....$50 shipped and $45 shipped UPS insured
1-VX2000 Ultra voice pro vocal pre/processor...in box with manual...i've used this so many times and it works great! it may be cheap but it works on everything ....drums/keys/even bass! $70 shipped UPS insured
1- T1952 Tube Composer....i really dont want to sell it but i have to..this thing rocks great for making drums sound "dirty" and bass sound "nasty" trust me...i dont have the box but i have the manual and a box to ship it in.... $130 shipped UPS insured

Rolls
1- RPB623 Phantom Hex...6-channel phantom power for any mic needing some juice....BRAND NEW never used in box w/ everything....i paid $180 will sell for $100....shipped UPS insured

PAIA
1- Midi Drum Brain....2U rack---8-channels 1/4" trig ins, MIDI in out, status LEDS...fully programmable, and modifiable...cool for triggering sounds from a sampler via acoustic drum triggers....ac adapter, manuals, and everything you'll need plus i'll throw in some new triggers ....$100....shipped UPS insured

I have references and all that other crap so let me know

Thanks larry and co.!