WTB: MiniMoog Voyager cheap

Girl Toes
carpal tunnel

WTB: MiniMoog Voyager cheap

Post by Girl Toes » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:11 pm

Hi everyone. I'm looking to pick up a Minimoog Voyager for under $2000. Can you help me out??? Must be in person. I am in New York, Providence, and Boston all the time, so if you are in any of these areas, great. I hope you can help.

Thank you.
Lance Roma?ce,
http://www.giantrats.com

chetatkinsdiet
buyin' a studio

Re: WTB: MiniMoog Voyager cheap

Post by chetatkinsdiet » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:01 pm

call around to any local guitar centers. They have one down here in Dallas that they're trying to dump for $1800 or so. They're not going to be carrying them anymore and are totally slashing the price. It was a few weeks ago when I saw the one here, so it might be gone, but worth looking into.
later,
m
The only true great mic on this planet is the Shure SM-57. It is the most consistant in not totally sucking of anything ever built. All other mics are "application dependant".

-- Fletcher

underthebigtree
pushin' record

Post by underthebigtree » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:30 am

I called the Dallas Guitar Center - they indeed did have some Voyagers for $1800, that they already sold. What's more, they had some signature series Voyagers for $1900 that are also gone.

If anyone finds any more at that price, please let me know!

Nick

Girl Toes
carpal tunnel

Post by Girl Toes » Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:54 am

Yeah, I had one at Boston's Guitar Center. I had $1700 on it on lay way, and had paid on time. With out any warning, they cancelled my layaway and sold it to some one else.