FS: Roland MSQ-100, Ensoniq DP/4

toothpastefordinner
buyin' a studio

FS: Roland MSQ-100, Ensoniq DP/4

Post by toothpastefordinner » Wed May 07, 2003 6:55 pm

Hi!

I posted an ad on the last board but it got deleted. Everything is in excellent cosmetic and working condition, feel free to email me for details at spam@toothpastefordinner.com... prices do not include shipping, but i can send stuff within the US for pretty cheap ($8-10 for smaller items.)

Symetrix SG-200 two-channel gate. 1/4" in/out, with a 1/4" "external control" input for key gating. $50

Roland MSQ-100. Keyboard recorder, as well as master clock and/or interface for synchronizing MIDI to DIN/SYNC signals- this is ESSENTIAL to have if you use older drum machines and want them to lock to tape, or to sequencers. Comes with manual and power supply. $70

Ensoniq DP/4. Beefy effects unit, can process four separate channels at once with the standard array of delay/chorus/flange/reverb/compression/eq/etc, and even has a vocoder built in! Comes with manual and power cord. $250

Lexicon footswitch. Has two switches, "tip" and "ring". Uses 1/4" TRS cable. $15

Fostex R-8 reel-to-reel recorder. Works beautifully, comes with remote and take-up reel. I have snakes (RCA-RCA) available if you need them for a little extra. Clean, with heads in great shape. $300

thanks!
drew
spam@toothpastefordinner.com