FS: Gtrs, Eden amp, misc studio junque

SLiM BiLT
ass engineer

FS: Gtrs, Eden amp, misc studio junque

Post by SLiM BiLT » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:04 pm

Here's my list. Have a look! I'll gladly answer any questions.

Jerry Jones Baritone Guitar $500
-Black body and headstock, rosewood fingerboard, two lipstick p.u.?s. Totally clean and includes original hardshell case and extra set of strings. This thing smokes the recent Dano copies, in my opinion.

Jerry Jones Baby Sitar $400
-6-string version with black "gator skin" finish on body. In perfect condition. Did not come with a case, but I have a padded gig bag that fits it.

DeArmond Ashbory bass $250
-Bizarre instrument that uses active electronics, a piezo pickup and silicone strings on a short fretless fingerboard to produce remarkable bass sounds. Body and headstock are blue. Bass is in very good condition. Includes extra strings and custom-sized gig bag.

Carlo Robelli 8-string bass guitar $225
- Nearly new, in very good condition. The pickup is a humbucker in the bridge position, and it has active electronics with individual controls for high, mid, and low. Neck is satin finished maple with a rosewood fingerboard and brass nut. All the hardware is glossy black. Body is silver sparkle. This bass has D?Addario strings on it now, and I?ll throw in the extra set I have with the sale.

Eden Traveler WT-300 bass amp $500
-Legendary. 300 watts into 4 ohms. Tube preamp section. Purchased used from the original owner, it is in great condition and working perfectly. Includes padded gig bag, which makes it ridiculously portable.

Ebtech Hum Eliminator $45
-An extremely handy tool and a lifesaver when you have to solve a ground loop problem quickly. In perfect condition and comes with instruction sheet.

ProCo DB-1 Direct Box $50
- Go to http://www.procosound.com/downloads/db1.pdf for more detailed information on this Direct Box. It was purchased for an anticipated need that never actually arose. Is like new in box.

Lenerd Bass traps and misc. pieces of Auralex acoustical foam
-I bought an Auralex Roominator Kit a few years ago and never used most of the pieces. Some do have TubeTak residue on them, but not on the visible areas. Foam is charcoal gray. I have four Lenerd bass traps ($60), eight 2"x2"x24" pieces ($20), 12 Mini Fusors ($30), and two unopened containers of Tube Tak adhesive ($3 each).

SKB rack case $75
-8 space, rails in front only. This road case has seen very little of "the road".

2-space rack in padded nylon bag $10
-Of the sort used for guitar rigs, etc. Has seen some use, but is in good shape. Similar to http://www.fullcompass.com/Products/pag ... index.html

Boss DR-770 Drum Machine $250
-Check the specs: (http://www.rolandus.com/products/detail ... did=DR-770). If you are getting a drum machine for any reason, this is the one to have. Mine is in very good condition and includes manual, power supply and original box.

Roland VT-1 Voice Transformer $175
-Not quite a vocoder, but still pretty neat. See: http://www.rolandus.com/products/detail ... did=VT%2D1
Comes with power supply, instruction sheet and original packaging.

Eventide Instant Flanger $40
-This unit is in very, very rough shape. It works, in the sense that when you turn it on and run a signal through it, that signal then comes out sounding very strange. So I must stress that this is a fixer-upper, one for the electronics hobbyist or true engineer. But get it cleaned up and you?ll have a genuine piece of Eventide Clockworks gear in your studio.

Rocktron Hush IIcx Noise Reduction System $20
-The ears are bent and it?s more than a little dirty, but otherwise it powers up and passes signal. Like the Instant Flanger, sold as is.

dbx 200x Program Route Selector $20
-Useful box for distributing a line level signal to up to three other devices. Inputs/Outputs are RCA.

Kaman ULTRA folding guitar stand $5
-Fits in your gig bag. It isn?t as stable as a full-sized stand, but very handy nonetheless.

Raxxess UTS 2-space metal utility shelf $10
-Very strong, it can hold 50 lbs. Has some rust on ears, but otherwise is in OK shape.

+++++

Photos of any of the above items can be supplied and I will attempt to answer any of your questions about features, condition, etc., of these pieces. Payment and delivery will be worked out on an individual basis. One word on the guitars: shipping will be a cost to factor since I insist on overkill protective packaging and insurance.

<i>Captain, I must protest. I am NOT a merry man.</i>