HELP with (Back) Issue # 14

david f
audio school

HELP with (Back) Issue # 14

Post by david f » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:57 am

I am hoping that someone can help me out... Issue #14 is no longer available and I just saw that Richard Franecki was interviewed in that issue. He is the man behind Fi and Vocokesh, two legendary underground Milwaukee surf/space bands. He plays guitar, analog electronics (Buchla, etc.) and sitar as well. I am a huge fan of this guy and would be willing to spot someone a few bucks for their trouble, if they would just photocopy the interview and mail it to me.
I have e-mailed TapeOp with the same request and received no answer, so I am assuming that this request is okay in this forum.
Thanks for your consideration and may i just say thank you to Tape Op for putting out the magazine that examines everything, recordingwise, that I could hope for between two covers.

David Fraser

numberthirty
steve albini likes it

Re: HELP with (Back) Issue # 14

Post by numberthirty » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:55 am

Hey David: If you click on the tape op magazine heading on the main page, there is a heading at the top for purchasing back issues. Quimbys is out of that issue but, tone vendor has a copy for sale for eight bucks. If you don't have any luck, I may be able to dig up my copy and send it to you. Good luck.

rhythm ranch
mixes from purgatory

Post by rhythm ranch » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:01 am

David,
PM me your address. I'll copy it on Monday and get it off to you.
Mark

david f
audio school

Post by david f » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:01 pm

Thank you for the offers of help.
Numberthirty, thanks for the generous offer. I thought that ToneVendor was out also. It looks like Rhythymranch is going to copy for me. Again...thanks.

Rhythmranch: thanks a bunch. I PM'd my address to you. I hope that I did it proper.

Off to the studio for a midnight session. Thanks folks and thanks TapeOp.

David