FS: Echo Indigo IO, Comp, MicPre's

drunton
pushin' record

FS: Echo Indigo IO, Comp, MicPre's

Post by drunton » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:44 am

I am cleaning up the studio and have few things to sell, make offers if you are interested.

Echo Audio Indigo IO - PCMCIA stereo in/out 24bit/96kHz ? awesome little soundcard. Great to give your laptop 24bit low latency drivers. - SOLD

Digitech VCS-1 Dual Tube Compressor ? this is a 2U tube based compressor (gate, limiter, desser). Really it is uses the dBx2150 chip but the makeup gain section is tube based. It is 200V+ plate voltage and sounds really sweet, well designed. Superb condition. Includes manual and original box. $225

Bellari RP503 Tube Pre/Eq/Comp ? this is a 1U mic pre using a tube for the amplification. The compressor section is optical Vactrol based and sounds sweet ? very in your face. The EQ is usable. I have replaced all the stock opamps with LM833?s. I will also include 10 MC33078 opamp replacements in case you want to play with some different sounds. Includes original box. SOLD

SM ProAudio PR8 ? 8 channel Mic Pre ? this is a 1U, 8 channel mic pre, the original model (blue face). Has true 48V phantom and balanced output. I have the schematics for this. I also socketed the opamps and replaced the stock ones with LM833?s. This is a very useful preamp now, just basic, no coloration. I will include 16 MC33078 opamps again for playing with the sound. $85

I estimate shipping will cost around $10 for each item but the PCMCIA card, which will be cheaper. I can accept money orders, paypal bank transfer (no credit cards), or we can work out COD.

Email me at d_runton@yahoo.com or PM
Last edited by drunton on Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Another toy that helped destroy the noble race of man
- www.corporatelockdown.com

drunton
pushin' record

Re: FS: Echo Indigo IO, Comp, MicPre's

Post by drunton » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:01 pm

The Indigo IO is sold.

Pictures of the other items are posted: http://homepage.mac.com/azrunton/ForSale

drunton
pushin' record

Re: FS: Echo Indigo IO, Comp, MicPre's

Post by drunton » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:48 pm

The RP503 is sold.

One more bump, then ebay by mid week. Thanks for looking!