FS/FT/FF: stuff (mixer, pedals, outboard)

JohnDavisNYC
ghost haunting audio students

FS/FT/FF: stuff (mixer, pedals, outboard)

Post by JohnDavisNYC » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:39 am

hi peoples.... i just got the word from my insurance guy that all my damaged equipment from my flood is mine to dispose of, so here's a bunch of stuff that people can come and get (brooklyn, ny pickup only)

Yamaha RM1608 mixing console... the power supply and the master section as well as a few channels were submerged in water. probably just needs to be cleaned and mayube some new pots. sounded pretty cool when it was working. haven't tested it. 200usd OBO.

revox a77... fully submerged. free. probably completely fucked, but might be a good parts machine for someone. come get it out of my house.

samson patchbay. the one with the switches for normalling. 25 bucks takes it. just needs to be meticulously cleaned.

nady patchbay. free.

tascam 238 8track cassette recorder :cry: this thing used to be awesome until it ended up underwater. good for parts... maybe you can clean and rebuild it, but the water was silty, so that's gonna be a bitch to clean all the small moving parts. good source for i/o cards if you've already got one of these. 50usd OBO.

Emu Emulator IIhd... totally dead. free. it's depressing me to look at it.

that's all for now... gotta test some more things and see if i'll be able to fix em.

john
i like to make music with music and stuff and things.

http://www.thebunkerstudio.com/

thearnicasync
buyin' gear

Re: FS/FT/FF: stuff (mixer, pedals, outboard)

Post by thearnicasync » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:45 pm

Man, I don't need gear, but the songs on your site are great!

kelly