Tascam DA-P1 for sale

magicicada
ass engineer

Tascam DA-P1 for sale

Post by magicicada » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:05 am

<b>Includes:</b>
shock resistant travel case, owner?s manual, and all standard accessories (rechargeable battery, AC adapter)

?

<b>Product spec crap:</b>

"Multiple sampling rates (48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz); SPDIF coax digital I/O ; RCA unbalanced analog I/O; SCMS free recording; Balanced XLR mic/line inputs with +48v phantom power, -20dB pad & limiter; 2 hour battery life from 1 1/2 hour charging time; Backlit LCD display for low light conditions."

?
<b> advertising crap</b>
"TASCAM's DA-P1 is a sturdy portable DAT deck with a feature set you'd expect to find on a full-sized studio centerpiece. ?The DA-P1 features include a switchable 48V phantom power, built in limiter with 20 dB pad for confidence in recording without worrying about clipping, SCMS free recording, SPDIF I/O, and quick charge battery system with a 2 hour play/record time. ?Of course it can handle recording and playback at 48, 44.1, or 32 kHz. ?The DA-P1's mic/line inputs and phantom power are very unique; it's like taking the power of the mixing board with you out on the job. ?For a professional and durable DAT recorder that can go wherever you go, the TASCAM DA-P1 has all the features you need and then some."

asking 875/obo
call: 770 960 4378 here until 5:30 pm eastern