Ive got the space . Looking to share studio in San Francisco

Fantasytrashcan
audio school

Ive got the space . Looking to share studio in San Francisco

Post by Fantasytrashcan » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:03 pm

The Deal:
Ive got a aprox. 750 Sq ft. basement studio on Market st in SF. The space itself has a lot of potential as it was a studio in the past. It has a isolated control room with a double glass window and a soundlock into the live room which is roughly about 15'x30ft with 13 ft ceilings.
You:
Be willing to share the space 50/50 with me. Obviously we gotta get a long and trust each other enough to work around and with our respective investments. Be motivated to put some time and money into the space itself. It needs some carpeting possibly a hardwood floor section and some baffling.The floor and walls are concrete so its gonna take some study and experimenting.
Me:
Ive got gear. protools based, soundcraft board some good mics and decent but minimal outboard. About 5 years experience, have some cool recordings under my belt. Mostly rock based music very much in the indie realm. I suppose a typical tapeop reader. Someone with a little experience in electronics would also be helpful since Im somewhat lacking in that general area.

So get back to me let me know a bout you your gear, your thoughts on the situation, questions, whatever strikes you I suppose.

Fantasytrashcan@hotmail.com

wayne kerr
ears didn't survive the freeze

Re: Ive got the space . Looking to share studio in San Franc

Post by wayne kerr » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:34 pm

got any pics??

CM
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson