ATTN: AUDIO/VIDEO PROFESSIONALS (Westchester, NY)

PureHeat
audio school graduate

ATTN: AUDIO/VIDEO PROFESSIONALS (Westchester, NY)

Post by PureHeat » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:01 pm

Equipped/unequipped Studio available for short and long term rentals. If you have a project to complete, but don't have a professional workspace call us. We can set you up, and leave you alone to create in our equipped workspace, or you can set up in our "B" room. Located 40 minutes from New York City. A short walk from the Train. Easy parking. Features acoustically tuned, floated, control rooms, great sounding Live room, Isolation booths, Quiet Central Heat\Air conditioning, Tie lines interconnecting rooms, Spacious roofdeck, Clean rest room, 24/7 access, Internet and ethernet networking lines laid in, Clean Conditioned Power, Asking $700 mo. for the equipped A room, $300 mo. for the unequipped B room 914 948-9643. www.PureHeatEntertainment.com
Pure Heat Entertainment

TA
alignin' 24-trk

Re: ATTN: AUDIO/VIDEO PROFESSIONALS (Westchester, NY)

Post by TA » Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:59 pm

Does the "B" control room have its own live and iso room or does A & B share?

Do you have pics and sqft, whats the ceiling height?

PureHeat
audio school graduate

Re: ATTN: AUDIO/VIDEO PROFESSIONALS (Westchester, NY)

Post by PureHeat » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:46 pm

Hi,

Thanks for responding. The "B" room has it's own ISO booth, but shares the Live room; however the live room isn't in use very much. I have pix of the rooms, but they definetely don't do them justice. E-mail me direct at PureHeat@optonline.net, and I'll send them over...

Thank you,
Pure Heat Entertainment