looking for studio that's and short trip from louisville ky

yardleyone
steve albini likes it

looking for studio that's and short trip from louisville ky

Post by yardleyone » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:38 pm

in which to track and mix a 3 song demo sometime between thanksgiving and christmas.

i'm open to analog and digital, but I'm pretty well versed in the home recording thing and i need something that's completely pro/world class.

would like 3 days but looking for some price quotes.... am willing to work in off hours for a price break.

will need engineer as well... open to freelancers and their wtudio suggestions.

I have a few studios in indianapolis in mind, but i'm looking around to wee what else is out there.

If anyones really intersted, can provide discs of some room recordings so that you know what your dealing with. Will mostly likely want to track all basics live to a click and overdub from their... Looking to make this about musicianship more than anything else.
all the bad leaves fall on cake for heaven's sake

xiandishinger
alignin' 24-trk

Re: looking for studio that's and short trip from louisville

Post by xiandishinger » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:36 am

hey whats up? my studio is only 1.5 hrs from louisville, and ironically i've been trying to draw clientele from lville. Hollow Idol Recordings is located between Owensboro and Bowling Green on the Natcher Prkway. Really great sounding room w/ 27' ceilings, plus being "out of the city" creates a relaxed feel. gear: soundcraft ghost, alesis hd24, masterlink, krk v8's, ua2108, taye studio maple drumkit, korg triton, etc...
i am the main engineer and owner and would love talking to u about ur project. i know for a fact that i could do the best work for the cheapest price in the area. i really would like to work with u, so get in touch

christian
270-929-9909
hollowidolrec@yahoo.com

Phalaris
ass engineer

Re: looking for studio that's and short trip from louisville

Post by Phalaris » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:31 pm

Hello:

I am a freelance engineer in Nashville, TN. I can help you get in a studio down here for a great deal, there are a couple options depending on what you want to do. I also have a home studio with a great rock basement for overdubs. We can get access to rooms with 2inch tape or digital.

What kind of band are you? I'm interested to hear something. If you have MP3's you could email them to me at my email.

Jesse Newport
phalaris@gmail.com