blacklodge recording seeks studio manager

blacklodge ed
audio school graduate

blacklodge recording seeks studio manager

Post by blacklodge ed » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:15 pm

hello and thanks for reading.
we are looking for someone motivated, creative, dedicated and responsible to take over day to day operations at our studio. we are a very busy one room facility looking to expand our operation to include another studio and possibly a remote/rental recording system. qualified applicants should have recording experience, management experience, familiarity with our equipment and a vision for the future of recording. please contact ed@blacklodgerecording.com for more information.

j_howell
pushin' record

Re: blacklodge recording seeks studio manager

Post by j_howell » Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:52 pm

Wish I were a little more qualified...anyway, Ed, you RULE!
I like pie.

jonathanshands
audio school

Re: blacklodge recording seeks studio manager

Post by jonathanshands » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:13 am

blacklodge ed wrote:hello and thanks for reading.
we are looking for someone motivated, creative, dedicated and responsible to take over day to day operations at our studio. we are a very busy one room facility looking to expand our operation to include another studio and possibly a remote/rental recording system. qualified applicants should have recording experience, management experience, familiarity with our equipment and a vision for the future of recording. please contact ed@blacklodgerecording.com for more information.
Hi Ed. I sent you an email requesting more information as suggested in your post, but I thought it might be wise to catch you here too, just in case.
In case you didn't get my email, here's my address: JonnyPHebert@hotmail.com. I'm the guy you're looking for, so send me an email!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jonathan Sweet-Hebert
413-539-6725
www.YOURwmrs.com