job opening for assistant at nyc post house

electrofloss
gettin' sounds

job opening for assistant at nyc post house

Post by electrofloss » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:38 am

just giving the heads up that we have an opening for an assistant where i work. this is an audio post house, so if you are looking to record music this probably not what you're looking for. we record VO and mix for video, mostly tv commercials. hard work but good experience.

http://mandy.com/1/jobs3.cfm?v=9244047

the pay is not so good but typical, and there are bennefits. i don't have too much input on who gets hired, so please apply through the link provided and don't blame me if you send in your resume and don't get an interview. but if you do apply you can send me an email and i'll keep my eye out for you. i just thought that maybe somebody out there is in the same situation i once was: tired of working a shitty temp job and wanting desperately to get a job that might actually be interesting/challenging. and i love this messageboard and thought posting here would increase the possibility of work alongside somebody who's competent and cool. will YOU rise to the challenge?

cvanwinkle
gimme a little kick & snare

will YOU rise to the challenge?

Post by cvanwinkle » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:42 am

electrofloss wrote: i just thought that maybe somebody out there is in the same situation i once was: tired of working a shitty temp job and wanting desperately to get a job that might actually be interesting/challenging. and i love this messageboard

:) There are good people in this world.

JHinton
audio school

Re: job opening for assistant at nyc post house

Post by JHinton » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:13 am

I sent my resume, even though I'm way overqualified. I know carl mandelbaum through a friend and gloria used to work at the studio i work for now.

thanks for the heads up.

-jeff