job wanted in denver/boulder/colorado

sthslvrcnfsn
steve albini likes it

job wanted in denver/boulder/colorado

Post by sthslvrcnfsn » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:46 pm

Just moved to the Denver area, and I am looking for a <A TITLE="Click for more information about job. Please don't make me look for a stupid restaurant job!

I graduated from the Recording Workshop in Ohio this past summer. I interned at Refraze Records in Dayton, Ohio from september through december. I am comfortable with band sessions, forensic audio, audio for video, some mastering, tape machines, protools, adats, crappy mics, good mics, musicians (am/was/will be one, been around them), instruments, some electrical enginnering,soldering, etc...

Worked on a few things recently: Human Wick Effect - Ann Arbor "math-metal", i guess; Captain of Industry - indie band from Dayton, Ohio; Actually I'm Sad - drum machine+delay+metal+odd time signatures+synths+acoustic+falsetto and screaming; MSB - funk from Columbus, Ohio...bass player worked with Prince and is 21 two years later.

PM or email me for a resume, recomendations, and a disc, or just to talk!

jim mcgowan
mcgowajm@hotmail.com

Professor
ghost haunting audio students

Re: job wanted in denver/boulder/colorado

Post by Professor » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:08 pm

Looking for any job in audio, or are you looking to be a rock and roll studio engineer?

-J

sthslvrcnfsn
steve albini likes it

Re: job wanted in denver/boulder/colorado

Post by sthslvrcnfsn » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:39 pm

Hi Profman-

You know, wouldn't a "rock and roll studio job" be nice. I would like to be employed in just about any end of audio out here. I'll always have time to rock-and-roll-record myself or friends, so it's not a big deal. I dunno if you were being sarcastic and snippy or not. If you were, then you can not reply again.

thanks
jim!