Anyone looking for an intern or apprentice in Cleveland area

crowesfan
audio school

Anyone looking for an intern or apprentice in Cleveland area

Post by crowesfan » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:04 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm brand new to the site and haven't really had a chance to view it all yet. It was suggested by Robert Griffin of Prisonshake that I check it out.
After a recent back injury, I have been sidelined from my manual labor job and may not be able to go back, so I thought it might be a good time to persue one of my dreams, which is to become a recording engineer, or at least get my foot in the door in some capacity (an intern perhaps?). I live in the Cleveland area, but would be willing and able to travel (within reason).
I also play rhythm guitar and am a pretty decent writer (all types including bad poetry and a few decent songs, as well as advertising, band or studio bio's, etc.- if anyone is interested, but my main interest is recording, followed closely by writing.
If anyone can help point me in the right direction or offer me some kind of position, or even just discuss the topic further, please reply (e-mails welcome).
Thanks in advance for any information or help you can provide in this matter...John