Harrisburg / Lancaster / Baltimore

antilog
george martin

Harrisburg / Lancaster / Baltimore

Post by antilog » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:23 am

I am available to assist in sessions, hang out, talk shop.
I will be studioless most of this year.
If you have an attitude, don't bother me...
"Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact." William S Burroughs

moriaty
audio school

Re: Harrisburg / Lancaster / Baltimore

Post by moriaty » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:00 am

Hey Enrich, do you know of Hazleton or Wilkes Barre by any chance?
Do not go quietly on to your grave....Make some noise!

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:29 am

I did an R&B demo for an artist + producer from that area...

Hazleton and Wilkes Barre are a bit of a haul for me. Harrisburg Lancaster and Baltimore are far enough. I am in York, saving up for a house, and don't have a place that I can have sonic fun. I can still do some site recording and unattended mixing here, but not easily.
"Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact." William S Burroughs

I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

Post by I'm Painting Again » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:31 am

I lived in Hershey for 2 years at the medical school..now I live back in NYC again..otherwise I would be down to hang out and stuff..I kind of miss the area..

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:26 am

SKY_AT_NO_NOON wrote:I lived in Hershey for 2 years at the medical school..now I live back in NYC again..otherwise I would be down to hang out and stuff..I kind of miss the area..
If I moved, I would miss only the landscape. The Central PA mindset is uber-conservative...

I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

Post by I'm Painting Again » Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:16 am

deharmonic wrote:
SKY_AT_NO_NOON wrote:I lived in Hershey for 2 years at the medical school..now I live back in NYC again..otherwise I would be down to hang out and stuff..I kind of miss the area..
If I moved, I would miss only the landscape. The Central PA mindset is uber-conservative...
I've met some great people there..Yup, I would say its pretty conservative and puritanical, but there are cool people..You should check out my friends film festival, Moviate, at the Whittaker Center for Science and the Arts..its every year over memorial day weekend..

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:56 am

SKY_AT_NO_NOON wrote:
deharmonic wrote:
I've met some great people there..Yup, I would say its pretty conservative and puritanical, but there are cool people..You should check out my friends film festival, Moviate, at the Whittaker Center for Science and the Arts..its every year over memorial day weekend..
Ah the Whittaker. Harrisburg is not so bad, fairly liberal for central PA. The surrounding areas are stuck in the 50s IMO

I'll check it out.

I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

Post by I'm Painting Again » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:10 am

Im going to try to make it down this year..but its 5 months away so something may come up..if you will be there let me know..we can go have a drink or something after, I'm sure there will be a party too..

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:06 am

right on.

bring some ninjas with you, I like it when they totally flip out.

helstab
george martin

Post by helstab » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:53 am

Always welcome to come hang out in Baltimore. Great Bar food.
-Matthew Macchio$tab

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:28 am

cool, I dig Baltimore, we should meet up sometime, talk smack

helstab
george martin

Post by helstab » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:57 am

We have a show this Saturday at The Talking Head in downtown baltimore. your welcome to come hang out. We are playing with two jazzy type bands... I guess because they are instrumental and we are sooo that means somthing. oh well.. It WILL be a good show though.

The Talking Head
-Matthew Macchio$tab

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:07 am

bah

I work a day job on the weekends, 3x12 hour shifts, 1 hour commute each way. so basically i work, eat, maybe watch some law and order, and sleep. i miss out on a lot on fri + sat nights in baltimore. oh well, I do have 4 days off, which is very pleasing.

have a great gig...