Internships Available in Seattle

Chad1118
audio school

Internships Available in Seattle

Post by Chad1118 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:40 pm

Hey there,
Post-Production studio in Seattle looking for quality interns. You need transportation, positive attitute, willingness to learn and some (not much) smarts about engineering/protools etc...3 month committment 11-3pm daily M-F. In return you get lots of seat time, experience and opportunity to meet lots of folks in the industry.

mcleanmatt
audio school

Re: Internships Available in Seattle

Post by mcleanmatt » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:18 am

I am moving to the area in a week or so and am a recent Fullsail grad (november) and digi certified in Pro Tools in music and post. I am staying with a friend in Portland while I loook for jobs and a place to live I am looking at oportunities right now and would possibly be interested. What area is the studio in Seattle? Please email me at mcleanmatt@hotmail.com with more details
Thanks
Matt McLean

wowandflutter
takin' a dinner break

Post by wowandflutter » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:50 pm

Hello,
I believe i meet all of your requirements except for working with protools specifically, but i have worked digitally(alesis hd24,roland 1680). I feel that I have a fair amount of engineering skills. I have been a recording enthusiast and have been recording myself for over 5 years.
Recording has just been an art for me thus far but as of late I have been
considering internship to gain more business/professional skills.
I have a car and am available those hours.
If you want to know more about me or have more specific information about your studio you can email me at: auraflux@msn.com
or give me a call at home: (206)860-1446

Thanks,
T.J. Loehman

MechaGodzilla
gettin' sounds

Post by MechaGodzilla » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:06 pm

Hi, I'm currently enrolled at the Art Institute right now, and am looking for an internship while I"m still in school. I live downtown and rely on the bus, but I am free any day except Wednesday and Thursday. I don't have much experience in post, but am very comfortable around a music facility, and am willing to learn. Please send me some info if you haven't filled the position already.

Austin Sousa
asousa@cablespeed.com

davidp158
alignin' 24-trk

Post by davidp158 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:57 am

Still looking for interns? I have been using ProTools for 4+ years (Digi 001 and 002) in my personal studio, and have a fair amount studio experience (engineering, performing, producing). If you are looking for new interns, or know of other opportunities, please shoot me an email or call me.

thanks,
Dave
Belleuve, WA
dave@pixelstogo.com