Our music for you to enjoy, please listen

Squaysh
audio school

Our music for you to enjoy, please listen

Post by Squaysh » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:13 pm

Please take the time to check out our music/recordings. Any feedback would be great and copies are FREE! Take care everyone.

www.themorninghouse.squaysh.com

dynomike
carpal tunnel

Re: Our music for you to enjoy, please listen

Post by dynomike » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:01 am

Great recording! Very clean. Drums sound kind of "soft".. I like it. Acoustic perhaps a little bright on "one horse town".

I like the vocals. They sound great. What reverb are you using? Yeah that acoustic is too bright on One Horse Town, imo. But overall excellent sound on that track. Nice wash of bgv's right before the fade out. Again, I like the soft drums and tightly played bass parts.

Why are you giving this away for free? :)

Mike
Making Efforts and Forging Ahead Courageously! Keeping Honest and Making Innovations Perpetually!

Squaysh
audio school

Post by Squaysh » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:26 am

Thanx for checking out the clips. I'm glad you liked what you heard and I appreciate your kind words. The reverb used in the recordings are actually the stock reverb plug ins from Logic... The SilverVerb and another one that I cant remember at the moment. I am pleased with the results considering those units were our only options.

We are giving this album away for free because we want to basically. It is our first 'real' album and we just want it to be heard. We do intend to make more recordings in the future that will in fact market however. We like think of this album as a way of building a name for ourselves and just getting our music to anyone and everyone we think may enjoy it.

Take care dynomike.

texlop
pushin' record

Post by texlop » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:18 pm

Great stuff you got there. I emailed you for a copy.

Whish I could sing like that :cry:
For some good new music check out The Medusas

listen to some of their Mp3's at Pure Volume