New Yellow Dancer

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

New Yellow Dancer

Post by Rick Hunter » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:07 pm

Hey guys. I was working on some rough mixes of my bands new stuff today, if you have time, let me know what you think.

http://homepage.mac.com/justo15/

(all of the songs in the music folder)

thom yorke
ass engineer

Re: New Yellow Dancer

Post by thom yorke » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:54 pm

Wow, as the lead singer and front man of international rock and rock and roll mega band: Radiohead, I would like to congradulate you on this awesome display of sucking. Its been, literally years since I have heard anything reach this calliber of crap. Your singer sounds like King Diamond!! and what the hell is up with your bass player? He sounds like he is playing out of some crappy crate amp or something. I have to move my bowls. You suck. Getta drum machine.

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

Post by Rick Hunter » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:00 pm

Dude, Thom, when your last album came out. Did I download it, like everybody else? Yeah, but when it came out, I made my girlfriend buy me one. Just so you would be able to afford your gold porche with the diamond encrusted RADIOHEAD on the hood.
Couldn't you just say, "Its not my thing" or "It would have been better if I was doing guest vocals" ?
W T F Thom, W....T....F....
Thats it. I am uploading all my radiohead songs onto KAZZA tonight. Yoink. See ya in Hell Thom Yorke. More like, Thom DORKE.

Does anybody have anything nice to say about these sweet jams?

misterT
audio school graduate

Post by misterT » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:04 pm

OH NO NO NO, don't even try an tell me that lil monosyllabic rockrunt's come out for another lashing from that great T's tea bags! drop down and lemme squat over that atrocious pie-hole and give the main nuts a dip! better come clean and come correct, the yellow dancer balloon is up your ass 4 ways to a headcase on a hot georgia blacktop parking lot. it plays style the old-fashined way: by playing, not a dribble, cut n' paste playa..I'll crush ya toothpicky pocky poncy!

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

Post by Rick Hunter » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:07 pm

Thanks T, you rule!

thom yorke
ass engineer

Post by thom yorke » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:21 pm

Oh Mr. T, we meet again. Listen, maybe to your small brain, something like Yellowdancer might sound good to you. But for the normal person, no, it sounds like balls hitting ass.

Nice new avatar T. Tell Hanabal I will see him in hell.

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

Post by Rick Hunter » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:26 pm

Man, Thom, most of the A team is still alive. I wouldnt say such things if I were you.

misterT
audio school graduate

Post by misterT » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:29 pm

thom yolk, your band wouldn't know a song from roadkill, and the only balls slappin ass is gonna be me, T, rooting your general store 6 ways to proctology exhibit. cough it up thom, yous mine. your teeth are bad, your band would be doa without someone else to crib from, and you mumble jumble. T don't dig it, better come clean and come corrrrrect! A-Team forever, time to whup another halfwit british poop.

HarryPotter
audio school

Post by HarryPotter » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:01 pm

Geez... why do you chaps always have to fight? I might be small, but with my trusty wand, I can settle this bloody argument.

Creotmagoo!

Awww, diddledums, I need to work on my curses.

dougo
pushin' record

Post by dougo » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:23 pm

I'm listening to "Elegance" as I type. Really enjoying the sounds so far. Only thing I would do is perhaps try the lead vocal mix up a bit more.

Can you tell me how and where you recorded this?

Cheers,
dougo
"To live on the land, one must learn from the sea." Jacques-Yves Cousteau
1910-1997