I have a record I'd like to send you...for free!

The Gibbon
gettin' sounds

I have a record I'd like to send you...for free!

Post by The Gibbon » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:53 am

We just recently completed a new record for a friend (Patrick McGuigan) who suffered a brain injury in Ireland a couple of years ago. Before he left on his trip to Europe, he recorded 15 songs (voice & acoustic guitar) with me. Two dedicated friends and I have now completed his record on his behalf. We have no way to really go out and promote the record as it would be a liability to him to make any real money off the sale of the record (state disibility rules etc...). So we would just like to distribute his records to folks so they could hear his songs. If you would like a copy, please feel free to message me with your address and so forth. I guess it would be nice if you could send a buck or two to help with postage, but I'm not really concerned with that either. If you like the new record, we also have extra copies of his last two albums we would like to get out there. Or if you like, visit www.sursumcorda.com/patrick_mcguigan.com for more info. Thanks mucho fellow tapeoppers!

joeysimms
ears didn't survive the freeze

Re: I have a record I'd like to send you...for free!

Post by joeysimms » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:44 pm

"page not found" error.
beware bee wear

The Gibbon
gettin' sounds

Post by The Gibbon » Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:32 pm

dougo
pushin' record

Post by dougo » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:26 am

Just listened to 3000 miles and I'm listening to the next track. I really enjoy the sound. Please send me a cd. PM me with an address where I can send some cash.

How is your friend currently doing? Hopefully things are o.k. Let him know I really enjoy his music.

Cheers,
dougo
"To live on the land, one must learn from the sea." Jacques-Yves Cousteau
1910-1997