new dancer mixes

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

new dancer mixes

Post by Rick Hunter » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:34 am

Hey dudes.
So, I think we finally have our mixes sort of done. We did that ghetto musicians friend pressing of them for our short tour just so we have something to sell, but when we get back we are probably gonna remix them on a nice board. I think I have 4 of the 8 songs we are using posted... Anyway check em out and rip me apart.

http://homepage.mac.com/justo15/

A.L.
buyin' a studio

Re: new dancer mixes

Post by A.L. » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:13 pm

I hate to break it to you but if you guys actually stick together you will be huge. I mean, until nsync is back in style.

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

Post by Rick Hunter » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:16 pm

haha. yeah, sticking together is the hard part. Thanks for listening and stuff man, so when are we gonna have another bay area creot party?

A.L.
buyin' a studio

Post by A.L. » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:21 pm

Well as of today I am still going to your show in Oakland, and last time I checked I'm dragging George along, also maybe some friends.

We need to get this "brian" dude out here before he moves to texas, too. I bet that would be totally awkward. We would just sit around quietly and wait for him to pee on a stranger on something.

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

Post by Rick Hunter » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:58 am

SWEEEEET. right on man, well we are leaving like right now so I guess I will see you in oakland on the 10th. Seeya!

...peeing on strangers...haha

joeysimms
ears didn't survive the freeze

Post by joeysimms » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:03 am

Rick Hunter, will there be leathur? There must be leathur, lots and lots of tight, shiny leathur. And lace.
beware bee wear

glagola1
gimme a little kick & snare

Post by glagola1 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:01 am

Sounds awesome man! Just one thing... I'm a drummer and I hate it when the toms are detatched from the kit... meaning the floor tom is panned way right and the rack tom is panned way left. It's just unnatural although about %80 of mixes I hear seem to do that.

Sounds great though... Snare is a suffering from a little proximity effect probably from being mixed a little heavy on the dynamic mic and less room or overhead.... Just a guess.

Just my thoughts for what ever they are worth.