[New Music]...Bells Of Change...The Fall Guys

nowhereman
audio school

[New Music]...Bells Of Change...The Fall Guys

Post by nowhereman » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:56 am

This is a new one that is a recurring theme from my current project The Fall Guys with my writing partner Dennis Hansen. It will be part of an upcomming record at present titled 'Another Place...Another Time' . The record is about our life in Texas growing up near the Gulf Coast during the turbulent '60's. It deals with High School, girls, folk music, the Beatles, our first band, his going to Viet Nam, my protesting and staying behind, and our lives afterwards. We tried to capture the sounds of the era, contientuosly writng songs in the 2:20 to 3:15 time range. We currently have 14 songs in various stages of completion with 3 more in the arrangement stage, with hopes of a release date mid summer. I will post more songs on the site as they are closer to completion. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Bells Of Change
Michael Hickman
The Fall Guys
Guitar, Keys, Vocals
The Nowhere Men
"I'm a Pisces fish and the river runs through my soul" G. Harrison 2001 <'{{{}}}><

jake-owa
alignin' 24-trk

Re: [New Music]...Bells Of Change...The Fall Guys

Post by jake-owa » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:04 pm

The highs seem a bit too hyped to me.

Soothing tune....except my ears are wanting to roll that high end off.

nowhereman
audio school

Post by nowhereman » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:54 am

jake-owa wrote:The highs seem a bit too hyped to me.

Soothing tune....except my ears are wanting to roll that high end off.
Could you telll me what speakers you used to listen? I haven't noticed it on my Event TR8's or my Logitech computer speakers, or in my truck. Not to say it isn't there, just curious. Thanks for the listen and comment.

Michael
Michael Hickman
The Fall Guys
Guitar, Keys, Vocals
The Nowhere Men
"I'm a Pisces fish and the river runs through my soul" G. Harrison 2001 <'{{{}}}><

nowhereman
audio school

Post by nowhereman » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:53 am

I worked on a comparison mix last night and will upload this weekend. Thanks guys
Michael Hickman
The Fall Guys
Guitar, Keys, Vocals
The Nowhere Men