dead but not forgotten

Re: creot grr

Post by Rick Hunter » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:36 pm

its doing something a little weird right now....anybody

aurelialuz
dead but not forgotten

Post by aurelialuz » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:54 pm

it's in the process of transfer. i swear to you god, i want this to change over more than all you fuckers combined.
"While every effort has been made to ensure optimum sound quality, priority has been given to historic content and importance."

RefD
on a wing and a prayer

Post by RefD » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:38 pm

aurelialuz wrote:it's in the process of transfer. i swear to you god, i want this to change over more than all you fuckers combined.
all i get (at 12:39am central) is a message stating this domain has been registered. i am assuming this is normal at this point, since i have no idea when the transfer began or what kind of ETA yer hosting provider gave.

let me state right now: i appreciate (as i'm sure the majority of us do) the fact you're going through all the shit required to host a board. if i wasn't so flat busted broke, i'd send in a donation to help defray things. as it is, i just about emptied my account today to pay the bills.
in future, when i am again employed...

cheers.
?What need is there to weep over parts of life? The whole of it calls for tears.? -- Seneca

bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

Post by bobbydj » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:42 am

aurelialuz wrote:i swear to you god.
I feel more comfortable with the title "mayor," to be honest. But yeah. "God" is fine too, I guess.
Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer
(Wives with Knives, Tyrone P. Spink, Potemkin Villagers et al)

trashy
dead but not forgotten

Post by trashy » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:45 am

I tried to log in this morning. I was seriously excited to see the domian registration screen. Yay!

XXGABEXX
tinnitus

Post by XXGABEXX » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:58 am

Check it out now.

It's like a Twilight Zone episode over there right now.
-GABE

aurelialuz
dead but not forgotten

Post by aurelialuz » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:06 am

yeah, the gears are turning. hang on...

and please don't give us any more money. the more money you give us, the less justified i am in screaming and yelling and calling you all fuckers, and i really like to do that. all the same, thanks wenz.

but we appreciate your patience. good things come to those who wait.
"While every effort has been made to ensure optimum sound quality, priority has been given to historic content and importance."

bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

Post by bobbydj » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:07 am

No way. It just says "Do Stuff."
Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer

XXGABEXX
tinnitus

Post by XXGABEXX » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:32 am

bobbydj wrote:No way. It just says "Do Stuff."
Nuh-uh. I managed to register and post somehow. And I think I spooked Scott in doing so.

Sorry Scott.

Hey Bobbydj... wanna wrestle?
-GABE

coniferouspine
re-cappin' neve

Post by coniferouspine » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:28 am

"Do Stuff?"

Like, um, what stuff? The stuff I'm supposed to be doing? Or the stuff I'd really rather be doing but have been neglecting because of all the bullshit in the stupid world? What about the stuff I said I was going to do ten years ago when I was young and full of dreams but didn't ever get around to? Is that the stuff you're talking about I'm supposed to do? The stuff I was put here on earth for? And why the urgency? The sudden imperative? Since when have any of us been about doing stuff, except maybe Trodden on tour, or when somebody offers him some stuff, he does quite a bit of stuff? Is my time running out? Am I being compelled to put my life in order and make sure I fulfill my dreams? I mean, where do I start? I told XXGabeXX and Bear I'd send them a CD and that was like six months ago, I'd better get cracking!

This "Do Stuff" is messing with my head and freaking me way too far out, man...I gotta go alphabetize the CD collection, clean out the back closet, pay some bills, water the lawn, carve a jack-o-lantern, buy some better shoes, find out more info about the local elections on the ballot in my precinct in November, and schedule an appointment with the doctor to find out how long I have left to live. I gotta DO SOME STUFF!
"Every song needs a cranked marshall for mojo, even if decorum requires muting the track."

trodden
on a wing and a prayer

Post by trodden » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:54 am

pine, dude, your sounding a lot like me...

stuff is cool, depending on what stuff it is.. and whose giving it to you. I've got so much stuff (not that fun stuff) to do right now its stressing me the fuck out... soundproof the basement, build a live room in the basement, find time to do this and schedule my friend who has the tools and the know how on construction in between moving-work-and band rehearsal, move out of Hell House and into new house, find a used sliding glass door for the control room in the basement, find a cheap used bed cause i've been sleeping on this damn twin mattress on the floor for 4 years now and my girlfriend is sick of having to sleep on such a small bed with me, and i'm sick of it too being 6'2'' and all, Carve some jack o lanterns as well cause halloween is my favorite holiday and i like doing that, pay my dentist bill, somehow afford my rent that is going up to $450 and a deposit and have enough will power to not buy those cheap ass Oktava mics on sale at banjo mart, all of this with my day job and not having a car can be a pain in the ass.. i hate moving.. yeah too much stuff i have to do before i can focus on the stuff i'd rather be doing and should have started doing ten years ago but was more focused on getting fucked up on stuff ten years ago than the stuff i should have been focused on...
yay, life is great and stuff.

bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

Post by bobbydj » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:55 am

Amen. Seriously, though.
Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer

phalex
tinnitus

Post by phalex » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:52 am

C'mon c'mon, gotta post. Naw it's cool I can wait.
Werd.

bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

Post by bobbydj » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:05 pm

I hate your stupid scratch plate more than I can say right now.
Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer

phalex
tinnitus

Post by phalex » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:15 pm

bobbydj wrote:I hate your stupid scratch plate more than I can say right now.
Huh?
Werd.