12/22 Snowing in Ohio / Kentucky / West Virginia?

Mr PC
buyin' gear

Re: 12/22 Snowing in Ohio / Kentucky / West Virginia?

Post by Mr PC » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:08 am

nlmd311 wrote:Such a strange way the world works. It's 78 in Miami. High is supposed to be 83, the low tonight could be 70. The humidity is horrible right now. I have the air conditioner running in the apartment. Want to share the snow?!

-Darrill

You are free to take all of the snow that covers our highways here in Ohio-

PC :D

Kilroy
buyin' gear

Post by Kilroy » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:11 am

nlmd311 wrote:Such a strange way the world works. It's 78 in Miami. High is supposed to be 83, the low tonight could be 70. The humidity is horrible right now. I have the air conditioner running in the apartment. Want to share the snow?!

-Darrill
Man, i couldnt live in florida, i love the cold and snow, im just pissed off because we havent gotten much to speak of here in chicago yet. It snowed a tiny bit last night but nothing stuck in the morning. I'm hoping for a white christmas, but we will see.

-chris

Cappy*tan
gettin' sounds

Post by Cappy*tan » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:01 am

For an update this morning...official count of 18" of snow...not to mention the 2-3" of sleet we had before the snow actually started. I'm not sure if the roads are opened to the public yet. I have no intention of getting out there. lol The snow outside my house is easily 2-2 1/2 ft deep, despite the 18" report. I have some engineer boots that are 18" high and I put them on last night while it was still snowing and went out and the snow was several inches above them. Wind chill was at -1 last time I checked. And I'm off work all week cause of it. :D Good and bad...I have a terrible case of cabin fever. lol And this is only the second day!!!

sthslvrcnfsn
steve albini likes it

Post by sthslvrcnfsn » Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:54 pm

here indayton stuckatthe airport for alittle bit.

We were snowed in for the last day and a half (ilive in dayton too). we built a 20' wide x 5' tall halfpipe in or . The main roads and I75 and I70 are pretty clear, butstill slow going.

electric floss: areyo fromtoledo? i am from there originally.

jm

electrofloss
gettin' sounds

Post by electrofloss » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:23 pm

yeah, i grew up on the south end of toledo near the zoo. i could hear the monkeys from my window.

where were you? could you hear the monkeys?