need your AVATAR resized?

User avatar
TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 6:58 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

need your AVATAR resized?

Post by TapeOpHillary » Wed May 07, 2003 3:16 pm

please, oh please keep your avatars to 60x60 pixels...
it really makes the board smoother, sexier, etc...

sonicgirl
Image
has offered to resize avatars for those of you that can't or are too lazy to do it...

just send her a private message about it...click below
http://messageboard.tapeop.com/privmsg. ... e=post&u=7

User avatar
knmy
gimme a little kick & snare
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:37 am
Location: O-lando

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by knmy » Thu May 08, 2003 6:37 pm

Hillary, I wasn't quite sure what to make of that title. Oh, that avatar. Tee hee, silly me.
Your bass sounds like a wet noodle.....

User avatar
wing
on a wing and a prayer
Posts: 5375
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: brooklyn, ny
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by wing » Sat May 10, 2003 12:45 am

TapeOpHillary wrote:please, oh please keep your avatars to 60x60 pixels...
it really makes the board smoother, sexier, etc...

sonicgirl
Image
has offered to resize avatars for those of you that can't or are too lazy to do it...

just send her a private message about it...click below
http://messageboard.tapeop.com/privmsg. ... e=post&u=7
also if sonicgirl gets busy or is out for the weekend, i won't mind doing it for anyone who needs it.

User avatar
wayne kerr
ears didn't survive the freeze
Posts: 3868
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 10:11 am

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by wayne kerr » Thu May 22, 2003 2:46 pm

bluepxl wrote:
TapeOpHillary wrote:please, oh please keep your avatars to 60x60 pixels...
it really makes the board smoother, sexier, etc...

sonicgirl
Image
has offered to resize avatars for those of you that can't or are too lazy to do it...

just send her a private message about it...click below
http://messageboard.tapeop.com/privmsg. ... e=post&u=7
also if sonicgirl gets busy or is out for the weekend, i won't mind doing it for anyone who needs it.
Hey Blu, I 'need it,' but I'm sorry, you're not exactly what I had in mind! LOL.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

User avatar
wing
on a wing and a prayer
Posts: 5375
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: brooklyn, ny
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by wing » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:35 am

chocolatechickenpotpie wrote:
bluepxl wrote:
TapeOpHillary wrote:please, oh please keep your avatars to 60x60 pixels...
it really makes the board smoother, sexier, etc...

sonicgirl
Image
has offered to resize avatars for those of you that can't or are too lazy to do it...

just send her a private message about it...click below
http://messageboard.tapeop.com/privmsg. ... e=post&u=7
also if sonicgirl gets busy or is out for the weekend, i won't mind doing it for anyone who needs it.
Hey Blu, I 'need it,' but I'm sorry, you're not exactly what I had in mind! LOL.
haha,,, errr... good. i'm glad you didn't have me in mind :crazy:

User avatar
churchburner
audio school
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:45 am
Location: computer/record room
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by churchburner » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:49 am

i would love it if my avatar could be resized. if it needs it. thanks
i don't wanna name this song

User avatar
Piotr
tinnitus
Posts: 1098
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 12:02 pm
Location: Piortland, OR
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by Piotr » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:12 am

Sonic Girl can resize my avatar anyday, though I think it's fine the way it is...
Yours,

Piotr

piotr@thebarkmarket.com

----------------------
Id quod visum plocet

Thomas Aquinas

User avatar
tenaciousjay
alignin' 24-trk
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:25 am
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by tenaciousjay » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:21 pm

churchburner wrote:i would love it if my avatar could be resized. if it needs it. thanks
here you go:
Image

User avatar
jayro_rockola
takin' a dinner break
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Ashevile, NC
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by jayro_rockola » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:22 pm

I think I definitely need mine resized as well... How do ya do it by yrself?

User avatar
TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 6:58 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by TapeOpHillary » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:07 am

you need a photo/image editing program, like photoshop (!) or some free thing that came with your computer should do it...

AstroDan
george martin
Posts: 1366
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: Avoca, Arkansas

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by AstroDan » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:15 pm

Uh...I'm dumb AND lazy. Could you please 'hook me up' with a proper sized Iron Maiden avatar?
"I have always tried to present myself as the type of person who enjoys watching dudes fight other dudes with iron claws."

User avatar
TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 6:58 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by TapeOpHillary » Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:39 am

AstroDan wrote:Uh...I'm dumb AND lazy. Could you please 'hook me up' with a proper sized Iron Maiden avatar?
here ya go:
Image

and here's the URL:
http://messageboard.tapeop.com/template ... maiden.jpg

:mrpink: hillary

AstroDan
george martin
Posts: 1366
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: Avoca, Arkansas

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by AstroDan » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:35 am

Thanks, yo!
"I have always tried to present myself as the type of person who enjoys watching dudes fight other dudes with iron claws."

User avatar
ubertar
cryogenically thawing
Posts: 3748
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by ubertar » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:05 pm

I'm confused. The pics for avatars have to be on the web, right? You have to put in a URL for the pic... so, how can you change the size if it's not from your own site and have it still be a URL and not just a jpg on your computer? :?
get a hammered sound from guitar or bass! http://www.stringhammer.com
hand-made version to raise money for manufacturing... kind of like kickstarter, but you get a fully functional item now

Album!
https://paulrubenstein.bandcamp.com/album/one-eye-awake

magnetictape
audio school graduate
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:07 am
Location: western ma
Contact:

Re: need your AVATAR resized?

Post by magnetictape » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:53 pm

if you want to use an image you found on the web, download it, resize it on your computer (if you have a graphics program, otherwise sonicgirl and wing have volunteered to do this part), then upload it to some webserver. if you have space at geocities.com/ubertar/ , just upload the graphic like you would any photo on your website, and enter the appropriate url in your profile here, like http://geocities.com/ubertar/avatar.gif. I'm not sure if you're being facetious or not, given that enormous avatar there (as you can see, it throws off the layout of the entire page). Also, for those without webserver space, it seems from hillary's last post that there is space available on the tapeop server for member avatars (correct me if I'm wrong), so you could just email your resized avatar to hillary (again, if i'm overstepping...) and she would give you the appropriate url to enter in your profile.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest