I like Barack Obama

syrupcore
deaf.

Re: I like Barack Obama

Post by syrupcore » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:01 pm

'intelligent' and 'competent' are words used to describe black politicians. They are assumed of white ones and are replaced with more descriptive words. most people are just so amazed to hear niggers speak in complete sentences that they have to point out how 'intelligent' and 'competent' they are. we're so fucked. not as fucked as 'articulate' (my personal favorite) but fucked none the less.

That fella is totally engaging. he's got hawaii roots so I gotta root for him but he'll end up a tool like the rest. I agree with the mcdonalds reference.

sonikbliss
buyin' a studio

Post by sonikbliss » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:31 pm

syrupcore wrote:'intelligent' and 'competent' are words used to describe black politicians. They are assumed of white ones and are replaced with more descriptive words. most people are just so amazed to hear niggers speak in complete sentences that they have to point out how 'intelligent' and 'competent' they are. we're so fucked. not as fucked as 'articulate' (my personal favorite) but fucked none the less.

That fella is totally engaging. he's got hawaii roots so I gotta root for him but he'll end up a tool like the rest. I agree with the mcdonalds reference.
:shock:

Mr. Dipity
carpal tunnel

Post by Mr. Dipity » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:26 pm

bigtoe wrote: and has a funny name?
I've spent the entire time I was reading this thread trying to think of a good Shoe Obomber joke and couldn't.

:cry:

syrupcore
deaf.

Post by syrupcore » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:49 am

I just saw him on letterman last night. my first semi long exposure to him outside of a speech. I still have no idea where he stands on anything but I didn't expect to get that from letterman. maybe he's just really good but I felt like I'd like to have him over for dinner. Like my mom would like him as well as my strung out friend. He's pretty funny. He's definitely wired into stiff senator style but he really does have that 'guy I'd like to know' vibe that I just dont get from kerry or daschle.