"creepy"

Post by andyg666 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:42 pm

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/35933.htm

the son of my former landlord...

sonikbliss
buyin' a studio

Re: "creepy"

Post by sonikbliss » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:13 pm

There was this kid, who lived in the house next to me, that I grew up with who was always the neighborhood bully. He weighed like 300+ pounds when we were in middle school and subsequently was much larger than anyone else our age so he decided to beat up everyone he could. One day he was chasing me around with an axe and I managed to climb up in a tree to get away from him. He sat on the ground for about fourty minutes, while I was up in the tree, telling me how he was going to chop me up into pieces when I finally came down. Eventually one of the adults in the neighborhood got him to go away so I could finally come down. A few days later he got sent away for severly beating up his adopted brother. A couple years later when I was in highschool I turn on the news and sure enough there's his face plastered on the screen because he just stabbed someone to death at a party. I guess the moral of this story is: It's good not to get killed by your psychotic neighbor.

Cheers

jamoo
buyin' a studio

Post by jamoo » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:22 pm

sonikbliss wrote: I guess the moral of this story is: It's good not to get killed by your psychotic neighbor.
I imagine it's not good to get killed period, but psychotic people are usually victims (vs. perpetrators). Maybe he didn't do it. He might see a jury of normal people to hang him regardless...

Girl Toes
carpal tunnel

Post by Girl Toes » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:23 pm

If you put your two avatars together, it would be really scary.

sonikbliss
buyin' a studio

Post by sonikbliss » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:36 am

sonichue wrote:
sonikbliss wrote: I guess the moral of this story is: It's good not to get killed by your psychotic neighbor.
Maybe he didn't do it. He might see a jury of normal people to hang him regardless...
yeah the thing is he did do it and there was a whole room full of people that saw him do it.

jamoo
buyin' a studio

Post by jamoo » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:54 pm

sonikbliss wrote:
yeah the thing is he did do it and there was a whole room full of people that saw him do it.

Well, perhaps you should have written the article because that part is missing. Minor omission on their part if it's true.

sonikbliss
buyin' a studio

Post by sonikbliss » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:22 pm

I'm talking about the guy from my story which i assumed you were refering to since you quoted me. As for andyg666's former landords son i have no clue what happened since i live in the sunshine state and all.

jamoo
buyin' a studio

Post by jamoo » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:44 pm

Ah, misunderstanding. I was talking about the original post. The guy may well have done it, but the article makes it sound like a witch-hunt, in which it (the paper) was trying to present a balanced portrayal.

I'm totally biased, though. I hate it when freaks become lepers.

Like, um, I love Marilyn Manson even though most of his music is so bad. I'm glad he's successful.

Tim Casey
pushin' record

Post by Tim Casey » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:50 am

"Like, um, I love Marilyn Manson even though most of his music is so bad. I'm glad he's successful."

For the life of me, I can't figure out how he could put out such a GREAT album like "Mechanical Animals" and yet put out such mediocre crap before and after it.

I guess there's a connection between this opinion and psychotic axe-wielders...

electrofloss
gettin' sounds

Re: NY POST = Steaming pile of horse shit

Post by electrofloss » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:00 am

it should be pointed out that the new york post is not a newspaper in that it contains no real news and is aimed at adults who read at a 4th grade level.

who knows if the guy did it. hopefully the police will do their job and figure out if they should charge him with the crime.

jesus christ. the post. i see people reading every day on the subway and it fills me with rage and sadness.

jamoo
buyin' a studio

Re: NY POST = Steaming pile of horse shit

Post by jamoo » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:46 am

electrofloss wrote:it should be pointed out that the new york post is not a newspaper in that it contains no real news and is aimed at adults who read at a 4th grade level.
[snip]
jesus christ. the post. i see people reading every day on the subway and it fills me with rage and sadness.
I don't doubt it, but that particular article didn't read so bad. Not much worse than your average regional paper.

bigtoe
deaf.

Post by bigtoe » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:58 am

"but that particular article didn't read so bad. Not much worse than your average regional paper."

says more about the regional papers than the article! our regional papers read like a 6 year old talking down to a 4 years old. funny.

Mike