Does anyone live in Detroit and like His Name Is Alive?

cassettefetish
steve albini likes it

Does anyone live in Detroit and like His Name Is Alive?

Post by cassettefetish » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:58 pm

There will be a concert of new HNIA songs on 01/27 at Oslo.

Here is info from the website:

CONCERT ALERT

HIS NAME IS ALIVE is doing a special preview "new songs/new stars" concert at OSLO in Detroit on Thursday January 27, 2005. Tickets cost ten dollars and performance begins at 11pm. By day OSLO is a sushi bar, but at night in the moonlight OSLO werewolfs into a nightclub!!!! www.osloworld.com (we recommend the avocado rolls!!!)

If anyone is going, I would pay you to tape the show if I can't go. I really need to hear this. Even if you don't like HNIA and you would go to the show and tape it for me, I would buy your ticket and pay you $50 to get a tape for me. I need this.

--Nick

cassettefetish
steve albini likes it

Re: Does anyone live in Detroit and like His Name Is Alive?

Post by cassettefetish » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:12 am

HNIA CONCERT!!!
HIS NAME IS ALIVE is doing a special preview "new songs/new stars" concert at OSLO in Detroit on Thursday January 27, 2005. HNIA have bin hard at work on a new album which promises to feature "identical twin sisters, unicorns, real fairies, a man with a hook for a hand, and near-perfect sonic forgeries of your favorite songs by carole king, iggy and the stooges, vanity six, rufus wainwright, the mcgarrigle sisters, drexciya, yohji yamamoto, hildegard von bingen, and pharoah sanders." The band has eagerly awaited this opportunity to debut its new songs and new stars to the good people of detroit.
Tickets cost ten dollars and performance begins at 11pm. By day OSLO is a sushi bar, but at night, in the moonlight, OSLO werewolfs into a nightclub!!!! www.osloworld.com (we recommend the avocado rolls!!!)

ANYONE GOING??? BUMP BUMP!!!

--Nick