Oh, yeah...BTW

Piotr
tinnitus

Oh, yeah...BTW

Post by Piotr » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:37 pm

Fuck George W. Bush,

That motherfucker deserves a one way ticket to hell, a la Bon Scott!!! If anyone in the world was a worse ruler, at least they don't have the might of the US Armed Forces at their disposal.

This guy thinks he can be my daddy? Fuck you W. Fuck you, you pandering little PR bitch for right wing idiots. I say Fuck you, and Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Bolton, Feith and everybody else on your team.

I just hope someday when you get really old you realize how much you have fucked everybody around the world and it stops you in your tracks!!!
Yours,

Piotr

piotr@thebarkmarket.com

----------------------
Id quod visum plocet

Thomas Aquinas

Girl Toes
carpal tunnel

Re: Oh, yeah...BTW

Post by Girl Toes » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:41 pm

He is a monkey. Can you believe they inaugurated a monkey? Twice!

psychicoctopus
buyin' a studio

Post by psychicoctopus » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:06 am

worst. president. ever.
Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols

Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

Post by Rigsby » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:06 am

I watched some of the ceremony, really didn't seem like Bush had much idea of the meaning of the words they'd put in front of him. We have some idiot politicians, but there's just no way he'd be allowed to even sweep up at the house of commons if he were a brit. I feel for you guys.
The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

rigsbysmith.com

bluetarp
gimme a little kick & snare

Post by bluetarp » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:20 am

Walnut Studios wrote: I say Fuck you, and Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Bolton, Feith and everybody else on your team.
You forgot Gonzales.

Fuck HIM. Wire him up to wall current, stand him up on a milk crate and put a bag over his head. Take a picture. Show it to the world.

Abu Gonzales.

Quaint.
Perspective is nine tenths of perception.

jdsowa
pushin' record

Post by jdsowa » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:34 am

Was nobody else bothered by the line "the fire of freedom will burn in every corner of the world"?

The coverage of the event on TV was atrocious. The panel-members on all the networks bought into his speech. There wasn't a single skeptical voice to be heard. When they covered Iraq and the protesters who were present at the parade, Tony Blankley said that they simply needed to be "educated" on the bigger picture in the war on terrorism. To hear this sort of irresponsible parroting by the news networks after they had even admitted that they blew it big-time on the lead up to the Iraq war is reprehensible.

How about all these rich white (sometimes 'former-') oil/energy exec Christian Americans throwing a parade for themselves, dressed in expensive furs and Oscar de la Renta while just a couple weeks ago 150,000 people died in southeast Asia, with many now homeless, cleaning up bodies and debris. Germany, with a population less than a third of ours has donated far more in relief funds.

One Republican monkey said that Laura Bush looked "resplendent" in her white dress. Another said that she was "a vision".

She was a vision, alright.

Ivon
steve albini likes it

Post by Ivon » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:10 am

Rigsby wrote:I watched some of the ceremony, really didn't seem like Bush had much idea of the meaning of the words they'd put in front of him. We have some idiot politicians, but there's just no way he'd be allowed to even sweep up at the house of commons if he were a brit. I feel for you guys.
Unfortunately, I missed the celebration...damn! My mother noted the same thing as you...his speech was well done (for Bush) but we all know he didn't write it. Hey, at least he can read...he's got that going for him. I guess if we want to know how Bush really speaks we can always go back to the Bush/Kerry debates, especially the first one. It was hard work. It's, it's hard to work hard, and we were doing hard work...which, it was hard to do. Work is hard. And it's, it's hard. It's hard to work...

Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

Post by Rigsby » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:05 am

iwokojance wrote:Hey, at least he can read...
Unless he's hooked up to one of those ear pieces again.
The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

rigsbysmith.com