FOX News Inaugural Clip

kcrusher
tinnitus

Re: FOX News Inaugural Clip

Post by kcrusher » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:55 pm

Mr PC wrote:Dudeman-

They let her have her own unexpected rant for over two minutes. That's not being "cut-off". Besides that she was full of shit. A great example of the self-righteous moron. She must be so very proud of herself for feeling on such an elevated level. Douchebag.
Almost missed your classic retort. How, exactly, was she 'full of shit'? Is asking for a little modesty inappropriate these days? How, exactly, was she 'self-righteous'? By having concern for someone other than herself? For asking the president to put his money where his mouth is, rather than lavishing it on himself? God forbid he actually does one unselfish thing without being prompted. They didn't even respond to the complaints about not having enough armored humvees until a journalist did some investigation and actually found out the factorys were, indeed, running under capacity.

The only douchebag here is you and your assinine commentary.
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.
- Hunter S. Thompson

TrumpsHair
buyin' gear

Post by TrumpsHair » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:25 pm

bombastique wrote:

They let her have her own unexpected rant for over two minutes. That's not being "cut-off". Besides that she was full of shit. A great example of the self-righteous moron. She must be so very proud of herself for feeling on such an elevated level. Douchebag.
:D :wink: 8)

Mr PC
buyin' gear

Post by Mr PC » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:56 pm

bombastique wrote:

Almost missed your classic retort. How, exactly, was she 'full of shit'? Is asking for a little modesty inappropriate these days? How, exactly, was she 'self-righteous'? By having concern for someone other than herself? For asking the president to put his money where his mouth is, rather than lavishing it on himself? God forbid he actually does one unselfish thing without being prompted. They didn't even respond to the complaints about not having enough armored humvees until a journalist did some investigation and actually found out the factorys were, indeed, running under capacity.

:D

Have a nice day, bombastique

PC

high tek
takin' a dinner break

Post by high tek » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:27 pm

bombastique wrote:
Almost missed your classic retort. How, exactly, was she 'full of shit'? Is asking for a little modesty inappropriate these days? How, exactly, was she 'self-righteous'? By having concern for someone other than herself? For asking the president to put his money where his mouth is, rather than lavishing it on himself? .
youre wasting your breath dude (or um...finger movement in this case)
its pointless to try to give this scum-of-the-earth your time of day.
you keep assuming he seeks the truth
he simply rouses you up to get your attention (cause his mommy didnt give it to him when she was whoring herself out for crack)

kcrusher
tinnitus

Post by kcrusher » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:54 pm

high tek wrote:
bombastique wrote:
Almost missed your classic retort. How, exactly, was she 'full of shit'? Is asking for a little modesty inappropriate these days? How, exactly, was she 'self-righteous'? By having concern for someone other than herself? For asking the president to put his money where his mouth is, rather than lavishing it on himself? .
youre wasting your breath dude (or um...finger movement in this case)
its pointless to try to give this scum-of-the-earth your time of day.
you keep assuming he seeks the truth
he simply rouses you up to get your attention (cause his mommy didnt give it to him when she was whoring herself out for crack)
maybe you're right. dunno. i don't get it. all they seem to be able to say to 'support' their arguments are reiterations of the same old story that the bushies and media feed them with.

there is never any logical arguments presented, no evidence produced, nothing in the way of supporting statements. it's just all 'stay the course' and 'things are better without saddam' (despite evidence to the contrary) and all that crap.

i guess as long as it's not HIS ass being shot at or hauled off to guantanamo, why should they care.

like his retort - have a nice day. dude, where the reply that spells out something that actually makes some sense? there isn't any because they don't HAVE anything that makes sense. mindless simpletons who deny that anything POSSIBLY could be going wrong.

every challenge for concrete, informational evidence has been met with stunning silence. what more can you say to that?

i guess some people rather wallow in their ignorance than actually get enough balls to either admit their wrong or face the fear of the possibility that things are not as rosy as they would like to believe.
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.
- Hunter S. Thompson

George W. Bush
audio school

Post by George W. Bush » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:57 pm

ec?amoR ecnaL wrote:
Mr PC wrote:
ec?amoR ecnaL wrote:MR.PC, are you aware that there were no WMDs, the Bush administration has recently said so, and that there is no evidence that there ever were any??

Please, justify the war, with the knowlege there there were no WMDs.

I don't know what your definition of "there were no WMD's" is. What was Clinton talking about in the 90's? Or Kerry for that matter? Why were there all of those UN resolutions demanding that Saddam get rid of his WMD's and WMD programs? It's not as if Bush and co. made this shit up. Remember that Saddam used WMD's against the Kurds in the 80's.

The USA was not alone in thinking Iraq had WMD's, and Iraq did indeed have WMD programs, and had designs on getting the programs going again after sanctions were lifted.

The Dulfer (spelling?) report conclusively found that there were no stockpiles of WMD's, but not that there were no programs to make them. Don't get me wrong, not finding the things is and should be an embarrassment for Bush and the USA, but I don't think it can be established that Bush manufactured the WMD threat to serve his warmongering purposes.

Crap. Here I go again. That's my stinking little case on WMD's and the war. I'm done this time-

PC
Well, the thing is that the sanctions we had put on Iraq were working, and the UN told us this. The other nations that did in fact join us joined us based on the case we made that there were WMDs, which there weren't. Not to mention economic ties to the US.

This isn't about politics to me. This is about human life, regardless of where they were born or what they believe. This is about right or wrong. And the utter disregard for human life that has been displayed in this preemptive war, weather it be the torturing of prisoners or the lack of care given to our own hard fighting soldiers. it is a disgusting and shameful display, and there is no question. All the evidence here makes a lot of sense, and speaks mountains.

Bush has dealt with oil in the past, doesn't the idea that he would like access to an oil rich area make sense??? Doesn't it seem strange that our oil supply seems to be drying up at this particular moment??? Or doesn't it?? Is that just coincidence?? It could be. But i'm still not sure why we haven't launched a massive strike on Korea. They do in fact WMDs. Don't you think the fact they do and have threatened us, but we are putting our efforts into a region without WMDs seem odd?? Or doesn't it?
Fellow Americans; I value humane life...humane lives are good. I like them. Always have. So, what, me worry?

ummm...uh, uh, ummm

TrumpsHair
buyin' gear

Post by TrumpsHair » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:37 pm

I like your picture, George. You really do look like a chimpanzee.

Girl Toes
carpal tunnel

Post by Girl Toes » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:10 pm

George W. Bush wrote:
ec?amoR ecnaL wrote:
Mr PC wrote:
ec?amoR ecnaL wrote:MR.PC, are you aware that there were no WMDs, the Bush administration has recently said so, and that there is no evidence that there ever were any??

Please, justify the war, with the knowlege there there were no WMDs.

I don't know what your definition of "there were no WMD's" is. What was Clinton talking about in the 90's? Or Kerry for that matter? Why were there all of those UN resolutions demanding that Saddam get rid of his WMD's and WMD programs? It's not as if Bush and co. made this shit up. Remember that Saddam used WMD's against the Kurds in the 80's.

The USA was not alone in thinking Iraq had WMD's, and Iraq did indeed have WMD programs, and had designs on getting the programs going again after sanctions were lifted.

The Dulfer (spelling?) report conclusively found that there were no stockpiles of WMD's, but not that there were no programs to make them. Don't get me wrong, not finding the things is and should be an embarrassment for Bush and the USA, but I don't think it can be established that Bush manufactured the WMD threat to serve his warmongering purposes.

Crap. Here I go again. That's my stinking little case on WMD's and the war. I'm done this time-

PC
Well, the thing is that the sanctions we had put on Iraq were working, and the UN told us this. The other nations that did in fact join us joined us based on the case we made that there were WMDs, which there weren't. Not to mention economic ties to the US.

This isn't about politics to me. This is about human life, regardless of where they were born or what they believe. This is about right or wrong. And the utter disregard for human life that has been displayed in this preemptive war, weather it be the torturing of prisoners or the lack of care given to our own hard fighting soldiers. it is a disgusting and shameful display, and there is no question. All the evidence here makes a lot of sense, and speaks mountains.

Bush has dealt with oil in the past, doesn't the idea that he would like access to an oil rich area make sense??? Doesn't it seem strange that our oil supply seems to be drying up at this particular moment??? Or doesn't it?? Is that just coincidence?? It could be. But i'm still not sure why we haven't launched a massive strike on Korea. They do in fact WMDs. Don't you think the fact they do and have threatened us, but we are putting our efforts into a region without WMDs seem odd?? Or doesn't it?
Fellow Americans; I value humane life...humane lives are good. I like them. Always have. So, what, me worry?

I can deal with Mr PC. But not you. Now shut the fuck up.

high tek
takin' a dinner break

Post by high tek » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:13 am

bombastique wrote:
every challenge for concrete, informational evidence has been met with stunning silence. what more can you say to that?

i guess some people rather wallow in their ignorance than actually get enough balls to either admit their wrong or face the fear of the possibility that things are not as rosy as they would like to believe.
quite scary.
sometimes i wonder if some of these cowards say what they say BECAUSE THEY REALLY KNOW HOW BAD IT IS and want to portray themslves that they comply with the NWO because they are afraid of what will happen to them if they speak out (think 'comrades' in orwells 1984)

but not in this case...
mrPC has proven himself with his statements of just being a fucking fool.

ottokbre
deaf.

Post by ottokbre » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:20 am

The inaugural theme of tyranny and terrorism juxtaposed with freedom and security was music to the ears of the largely Republican crowd. The proudly partisan audience was unanimous in its choice of heroes and villains. They jeered when defeated Democrat presidential contender John Kerry appeared on a giant screen.
Melbourne Herald Sun
Faithful Turn Up in Force
January 22, 2005

As usual, the face of Emmanuel Goldstein, the Enemy of the People, had flashed on to the screen. There were hisses here and there among the audience. The little sandy-haired woman gave a squeak of mingled fear and disgust ... the sight or even the thought of Goldstein produced fear and anger automatically.
George Orwell
boobs are life's fountain

wrenhunter
pushin' record

Post by wrenhunter » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:42 pm

Bush & Co are swilling down champagne and caviar, while guys who actually fought for their country and had their limbs blown off have to pay for their own meals? Yeah, no disrespect there. Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
All the boys with their homemade microphones have very interesting sounds. -- Dan Behar

kcrusher
tinnitus

Post by kcrusher » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:19 pm

Next they'll have them paying for their ammunition and armor...oh, wait, they already had to.

Doesn't look like it'll improve any time soon, either...
- Hunter S. Thompson