Squirrels in the attic

Cappy*tan
gettin' sounds

Squirrels in the attic

Post by Cappy*tan » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:39 pm

I have squirrels living in my attic. I can hear them walking around and doing squirrel things. I hear they'll tear the crap outta my attic if I don't get rid of them.

Cappy*tan
gettin' sounds

Re: Squirrels in the attic

Post by Cappy*tan » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:41 pm

I like to tap on the ceiling when I hear them, just to say, "Hey up there! I hear you down here!" Generally they go silent for a minute or two. Then they start doing their squirrel things again.

Yeah.

maz
buyin' a studio

Post by maz » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:54 pm

Cappy*tan wrote:I like to tap on the ceiling when I hear them, just to say, "Hey up there! I hear you down here!" Generally they go silent for a minute or two. Then they start doing their squirrel things again.
somewhere they are posting on squirrel-op about a dude in the basement and how to get him out.

that wasn't really funny, but the thought of the squirrel thinking "crap there's a guy down there" is. make up your own freakin' punch line.

Cappy*tan
gettin' sounds

Post by Cappy*tan » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:55 pm

:rofl:

I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

Post by I'm Painting Again » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:03 pm

you should kill them off now..just be careful they then who don't turn into zombie squirrels..because once you got zombie squirrels..then you got do zombie owls..that brings french toast..then the property value goes down the tubes with the stairs..maybe you would be better off with safety glasses and a net?

Cappy*tan
gettin' sounds

Post by Cappy*tan » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:16 pm

BEARD_OF_BEES wrote:you should kill them off now..just be careful they then who don't turn into zombie squirrels..because once you got zombie squirrels..then you got do zombie owls..that brings french toast..then the property value goes down the tubes with the stairs..maybe you would be better off with safety glasses and a net?
EXACTLY what I was thinking. Ideas on how to prevent the zombification of my little squirrels? I see them every once in a while when I walk outside...they scurry along into my attic and I just watch and think to myself, "Man, they've got it made. Don't have to work for a living, have free heat in the winter, shelter all year.....Am I missing something?" Then I grab my .22 rifle and it's no holds barred.....

I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

Post by I'm Painting Again » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:51 am

kill them before they kill you..

Scodiddly
genitals didn't survive the freeze

Post by Scodiddly » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:48 am

Cappy*tan wrote:
BEARD_OF_BEES wrote:you should kill them off now..just be careful they then who don't turn into zombie squirrels..because once you got zombie squirrels..then you got do zombie owls..that brings french toast..then the property value goes down the tubes with the stairs..maybe you would be better off with safety glasses and a net?
EXACTLY what I was thinking. Ideas on how to prevent the zombification of my little squirrels? I see them every once in a while when I walk outside...they scurry along into my attic and I just watch and think to myself, "Man, they've got it made. Don't have to work for a living, have free heat in the winter, shelter all year.....Am I missing something?" Then I grab my .22 rifle and it's no holds barred.....
Rule #1 when fighting zombies: save the last bullet for yourself.

JohnDavisNYC
ghost haunting audio students

Post by JohnDavisNYC » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:52 am

i occasionally hear things scurrying around the ceiling of my room... probably mice. good old brooklyn warehouses... haven't had any in the house for about a year, tho. i don't mind having other little creatures around unless they start shitting all over or eating my food. then i kill them.

john
i like to make music with music and stuff and things.

http://www.thebunkerstudio.com/

maz
buyin' a studio

Post by maz » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:44 am

Scodiddly wrote:
Rule #1 when fighting zombies: save the last bullet for yourself.
ain't it the truth.

Isolation
steve albini likes it

Post by Isolation » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:46 pm

i use that same rule when mormons start invading my house...

apologies to any and all mormons, living or undead...
if it'll wang your chung then it'll thompson my twins...

I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

Post by I'm Painting Again » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:40 pm

toaster3000 wrote:i occasionally hear things scurrying around the ceiling of my room... probably mice. good old brooklyn warehouses... haven't had any in the house for about a year, tho. i don't mind having other little creatures around unless they start shitting all over or eating my food. then i kill them.

john
those are probably giant rats..i hear the filmed the secret of nymn in a Brooklyn warehouse..

TrumpsHair
buyin' gear

Post by TrumpsHair » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:25 pm

I once had a family of possum living in the wall behind my bed. Fucking noisy - and it made my dog go nuts. I ended up cutting a small hole in the drywall and then I lit various objects, like sticks of incense, or long slivers of wood, and stuck it through the hole, trying to get them to leave cause of the smoke. I dropped a stick once behind the wall and it began to catch fire. The smoke was getting out of hand. They didn't like it either, but they stayed, nevertheless.

I finally took a spritzer bottle and sprayed various concoctions onto the poor possum family. Eventually the got the hint.

Fucking Possums! :twisted: