Would you kill someone?

TrumpsHair
buyin' gear

Re: Would you kill someone?

Post by TrumpsHair » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:18 pm

high tek wrote: trumps hair - i know you were not serious in your post (i dont want to quote you in case u want to erase it)
but living in the paranoid police state that you live in - you might want to rephrase your words cause people have been investigated for less.
(i know this sounds paranoid - but we live in paranoid times)
Unfortunately, you might be right. let's just say I'd like to kick them all real hard in the knee caps.

lastpicked4kickball
alignin' 24-trk

Post by lastpicked4kickball » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:38 pm

I would, given the right circumstances. Life threatening, or threatening my child or wife. Yep! Definetly would, without hesitation. I've already slapped a guy for knocking a freezer door into my kids head at the grocery market. (No he didn't say he was sorry, which is why he recieved a bitch betta have my money slap) And I didn't think twice about that. He didn't think twice about recieving it either, lucky for him I got to him before my wife did.
Just trying to get through life without looking stupid! Not workin' out so far for me...

Bad Halen
gettin' sounds

Post by Bad Halen » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:52 pm

pananoid?

what, LIKE THEY MIGHT COME AFTER YA?! :P :shock: :D :shock: :D :P :shock: :D

da doo doo da
da da da dee
that's all i have to say to you (or whatever it is...........i don't really like that song)

good advice, hi tek!

now they're comin' after YOU!!!

Piotr
tinnitus

Post by Piotr » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:23 pm

I guess that depends on whether that person started a foreign war on false pretences...
Yours,

Piotr

piotr@thebarkmarket.com

----------------------
Id quod visum plocet

Thomas Aquinas

high tek
takin' a dinner break

Post by high tek » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:13 pm

Spotty wrote:pananoid?

what, LIKE THEY MIGHT COME AFTER YA?! :P :shock: :D :shock: :D :P :shock: :D

da doo doo da
da da da dee
that's all i have to say to you (or whatever it is...........i don't really like that song)

good advice, hi tek!

now they're comin' after YOU!!!
thats alright cause im hiding in a cave...
with a wireless connection on my ibook (i pulled out the gps chip and glued it to a mouse)
this way i can continue talking trash about W and spreading truth.(although i dont know whats worse)

here some actually:

apparently in Patriot Act II there is something about if you talk shit about the president, you could be stripped of your citizenship.

or if you block the path of a limo (carrying members of the G8 summit) you could legaly (under patriot 2) be labeled a terrorist.

thats right folks, check this if u dont believe it.
or just move here to canada - theres still a bit of free speech here.

Piotr
tinnitus

Post by Piotr » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:30 pm

Yes. We're becoming a totalitarian state aren't we?
Yours,

Piotr

piotr@thebarkmarket.com

----------------------
Id quod visum plocet

Thomas Aquinas

Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

Post by Rigsby » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:29 am

I think i'd find it difficult to cope afterwards, but yes, probably if i had to. Don't think i'd ever choose to though if there were another option except die myself or watch my family die or similar.

I don't like violence, i get no kick from it whatsoever and i think it's gradually lead to a kind of small fear of it because i'm used to just avoiding it at most costs, so recently i've been thinking of taking up boxing just to get over the idea of hitting someone so it'd be easier if i had to. The last time i hit someone i was wrong to have done so, it was the drummer from the band i was in, he irritated me so much and so consistently and one time i just snapped, but i shoudn't have punched him in the face. This was 12 or 13 years ago. It was over something pretty serious, but two wrongs don't make a right as my parents used to say, even long before i had any idea what that meant.
The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

rigsbysmith.com

rfbutter
gettin' sounds

Post by rfbutter » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:28 pm

I don't think I could. I hit a dude over the head with a skateboard (he jumped my friend and was beating the shit out of him) I was a wreck for two days thinking what could have happened.
no war for heavy metal!

djdrake13
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by djdrake13 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:05 am

iwokojance wrote:But, I'm glad I don't have the gun. I'd rather just run, if possible. Plus, if you use your common sense and stay out of trouble areas, the chances of being accosted are very slim. The media just hypes up those rare instances when horrible things do happen.
I agree. Last night my girlfriend asked me if I'd ever been in a fight. And I said no. She was surprised and asked me why. I said, well cause I avoid those situations. The people that do get into fights are 99% of the time looking for it. There's been many chances where I was confronted and really wanted to punch the guy in the face, but didn't and feel better now that I didn't. If I had, I'd be going to anger management or something now. F-that!
Shut up and Strip Productions
"Always Hiring"