Post by Al_Huero » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:44 am

I'm following you.

marqueemoon
carpal tunnel

Re: a good list

Post by marqueemoon » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:49 am

Nice!
I the prostitute, shall not hide...
But I was very much bothered with my work!

andrew embassy
george martin

Post by andrew embassy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:16 am

"she actually looks like George, which might explain their mongoloid children."

I'm laughing my ass off here.
HEY! Who forgot they bag?

bad_dude_69
re-cappin' neve

Post by bad_dude_69 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:34 am

that list is 100% right on.
medicate? oh, i thought you said "meditate."

MichaelAlan
tinnitus

Post by MichaelAlan » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:15 pm

I think my favorites are Ben Affleck, Anna nicole, and Michael Jackson.

Mike
All energy flows according to the whims of the great magnet...

marqueemoon
carpal tunnel

Post by marqueemoon » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:22 pm

MichaelAlan wrote:I think my favorites are Ben Affleck, Anna nicole, and Michael Jackson.

Mike
I like the Nicole Ritchie blurb.

Crimes: Wasting space in our minds. Not being pretty, talented or interesting, yet expecting people beyond her family to pay attention to her. Further indoctrinating teenage girls with the poisonous idea that if they just act like obnoxious, spoiled bitches they will somehow never have to work.

Smoking Gun: Made 27 on Maxim?s Hot 100 for standing next to national disgrace Paris Hilton for a year.

Punishment: 10-page pictorial in Stuff sans airbrushing, and no Oxycontin for a whole week.
Last edited by marqueemoon on Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I the prostitute, shall not hide...
But I was very much bothered with my work!

ottokbre
deaf.

Post by ottokbre » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:34 pm

Zell Miller and Jessica Simpson had me rolling.
boobs are life's fountain

TrumpsHair
buyin' gear

Post by TrumpsHair » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:39 pm

George W. Bush
Crimes: Too numerous to mention. The worst piece of shit ever to run this country, including King George III; when?s the last time a president made half his country want to move to Canada? Lays claim to the legacy of Jesus Christ as he hungrily sucks what little life-essence is left from the world. Appears to be only dimly aware that he is destroying the future, but seems to think it?s kind of funny.

Smoking Gun: Too numerous to mention.

Punishment: To have his fortune stolen from him by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Perle and Wolfowitz, and be denied Medicaid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Kerry
Crimes: Managed to lose to the most hated president in American history by virtue of his total inability to convincingly portray himself as a human being. Didn?t even have the balls to show up during the Ohio election challenge in the Senate. So thoroughly vetted that he appears inhuman, incapable of speaking without repeating the same hackneyed phrases incessantly and gesticulating like a poorly operated marionette. Cursing his daughters with his frightening profile.

Smoking Gun: Actually did vote for the $87 billion before he voted against it.

Punishment: Quality time with wife and kids.
Priceless...

TrumpsHair
buyin' gear

Post by TrumpsHair » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:58 pm

You
Crimes: You gaze idly at the carnage around you, sigh, and go calmly back to your coffee and your People magazine. You can?t stop buying useless crap, though you?re drowning in a deepening pool of debt. You think you?re an activist because you bitch all day on the internet, but you reelect the same gangsters at a 99% rate. You consider yourself informed because you waste a significant portion of your life watching the same three news stories cycle over and over again on your gargantuan, aerodynamic television set while you eat processed food. You really thought everything would be okay if Kerry won. Not only do you believe in an invisible man who magically farted out the universe, you also excoriate and marginalize those who disagree. You have a poorer understanding of your country?s foreign policy history than a third world peasant, but you can?t wait to see what Julia Roberts will be wearing at the Oscars. You cheer as Ukrainians challenge an election based on exit poll data, but keep waiting around for someone else to fix your problems. You can?t think, you can?t organize and you won?t act. This is all your fault.

Smoking Gun: You?re fat.

Punishment: You?re soaking in it.