Post by ottokbre » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:27 pm

just had to say that. thank you.
boobs are life's fountain

trashy
dead but not forgotten

Re: Drugs Suck Whale Balls

Post by trashy » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:02 pm

Yeah, they do...

except Paxil. I love you Paxil. You are my friend. I follow you, Paxil. Oh, you turned my pee bright yellow - that's cool. You are my friend.

Paxil

ottokbre
deaf.

Post by ottokbre » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:26 pm

shit dawg, if you just need yellow pee, just take vitamin B!! keeps fleas and skeeters from biting too!

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

Post by Rick Hunter » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:31 pm

Yeah just say no. well, I just say sometimes. But thats better than yes all the time. 8)

wing
on a wing and a prayer

Post by wing » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:20 pm

i smoke the drug called music

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

Post by Rick Hunter » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:45 pm

Dude, I take music supositories. And furthermore, do whales have balls?

wayne kerr
ears didn't survive the freeze

Post by wayne kerr » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:50 pm

Of course whales have balls - and they're about the size of Volkswagens! In fact, the last time I tripped on acid, I swear I WAS a whale ball! :P

BTW, Drugs don't suck. Sometimes people suck when they take too many, but ya gotta blame the peeps, not what they smoked, shot up, snorted, swallowed or put on the tip of their tongues. I'll tell you what DOES suck about drugs - the fact that we allow our government to put people in prison for a LONG time just because they happened to have some on their perons when Officer Patdown got a little too nosy and Naive Nancy forgot all about that pesky 4th Amendment!...

Vigilantly,

CCPP
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

joeysimms

Post by joeysimms » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:03 pm

BTW, Drugs don't suck. Sometimes people suck when they take too many, but ya gotta blame the peeps, not what they smoked, shot up, snorted, swallowed or put on the tip of their tongues.
Now wait just a minute there. The other nite I drank some beer and acted like a whale ball sucka, you mean I can't blame the beer?? Oh the horror and shame of it all!

cyrusjulian
takin' a dinner break

Post by cyrusjulian » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:37 am

Drugs obviously aren't the best thing for people, but please don't look down on people who do them. Not to get all philosophical here on a message board, but I like to believe that people generally are doing the best they can to deal with life's constant bullshit. For us, we're lucky we have music and recording. Others, religion, sports, family, sex whatever. And unfortunately for some, drugs are their only alternative. I haven't touched any hard stuff in a long, long time, but I like to think I'm a good person to others, pretty good job (real estate, snore zzz), all around fun guy (at least that's why my friends say) and a lot of other people who still do drugs are the nicest people in the world. Whereas I've known some really fucked up people, snobs, racists, materialistic dumbfucks, etc who are fucking clean as hell. What's my point? Just cuz someone might do shit.. Don't judge em based on that aspect alone... They might just be the most nicest, kindest person you've ever met who just happens to be lost at a point in their life.

Okay, sorry for the speech everybody.. Later

cassembler
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by cassembler » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:42 am

I consider drugs a lifestyle EQ of sorts... And no, I'm not much for purism (though I highly respect it). I avoid anything that can't be taken straight from the Earth, and I will pay whatever price I will have to pay.

To those who can chug on without them, I applaud you.
http://www.dfwsound.com (production co)
http://www.dfwsoundvision.com (studio)
"Man is doomed to perpetually fluctuate between states of extreme boredom and extreme turbulence."

ottokbre
deaf.

Post by ottokbre » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:07 am

cyrusjulian wrote:Drugs obviously aren't the best thing for people, but please don't look down on people who do them.
thats a bit calvinistic.

but thats just it. i said drugs suck, but someones got to take it to mean the people who do them people suck. quite frankly if you let the drugs be your identity, then you do suck! but i greatly respect/love people, so i can look past a lot and know that people are a lot more. but nearly all of that person can be completely defeated because of their chosen addiction. i'm tired of that emotionally-(read bastards)-conflicted bullshit. i'm no fuckin HR manager, get your shit together while your still mostly human!

helstab
george martin

Post by helstab » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:35 am

Are you guys Stoned?!? who cares.

there are more important things to discuss like the Aliens 5 script leak. http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/alien_5.txt
-Matthew Macchio$tab

wayne kerr

Post by wayne kerr » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:51 am

You know whale balls are a delicacy in some parts of the world. In the Yukon, just ONE can feed a family of 17 for like a month!

CCPP
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

ottokbre
deaf.

Post by ottokbre » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:43 am

chocolatechickenpotpie wrote:You know whale balls are a delicacy in some parts of the world. In the Yukon, just ONE can feed a family of 17 for like a month!

CCPP
In Iceland, they bury Shark balls for weeks until they ferment slightly, then cook and serve as a delicacy. Still doesn't mean that even THEY don't think it's odd.

greenmeansjoe
buyin' gear

Post by greenmeansjoe » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:08 pm

ott?kbre wrote:In Iceland, they bury Shark balls for weeks until they ferment slightly, then cook and serve as a delicacy. Still doesn't mean that even THEY don't think it's odd.
It's not the balls they bury, just the meat in general. And they don't cook it, bro. Trust me, I've been there. And I've eaten it.

Wouldn't recommend it either.

Ugh.

Joe