STILL don't think the media is biased against Bush?

MASSIVE Mastering
buyin' a studio

Re: STILL don't think the media is biased against Bush?

Post by MASSIVE Mastering » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:47 am

I'm sorry - They're ALREADY running the spots!

http://www.johnkerry.com/video/102604_obligation.html

Unbelievable!
John Scrip - MASSIVE Mastering

jajjguy
re-cappin' neve

Post by jajjguy » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:50 am

Every time the press repeats some madeup bullshit that McLellan or Cheney or Rumsfeld or even Bush says, they're just doing their job. But when they do some actual work and dig up and report a FACT, they're biased against Bush. I think the problem is clear: the facts are biased against Bush. (Quick, let's cover them up!)

jdsowa
pushin' record

Post by jdsowa » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:04 pm

Al Qaqaa, the weapons site in question, was still secured by the IAEA in Jan '03. So, certainly no stories could've been on CNN at that particular time. I'd like to see someone address the specific points in my last post.

comfortstarr
re-cappin' neve

Post by comfortstarr » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:05 pm

Massive,

Let's assume the media is, in general, tilted to the left--and, in the interest of full disclosure, I believe it does.

Do you ever ask yourself why that is? If you believe it to be so, what's the cause? Why are reporters more likely to take what you see as leftist stances?

I'm curious why you think there's a leftwards bias in the media. The answer can't be, because the reporters are lefties.

Fox and a.m. radio have shown that there's a bit of coin to be made by tilting the other way. So why does the "rest" of big media tilt left (if you believe they do)?

My theory is proudly elitest and I don't want to share it for fear of the replies it'll engender.

TrumpsHair
buyin' gear

Post by TrumpsHair » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:13 pm

I think all this is great. Anything to keep Bush on the defensive this last week. If this wasn't happening, you can bet the headlines would be filled with some Karl Rove shenanigens. It's gonna take every bit of 'bias' shit we can come up with to compete with the greatest cheaters of all time.

So be BIAS, you damned media. don't let the Rove machine distract and confuse the media. It all evens out in the end. :roll:

mildred-pitt
gimme a little kick & snare

Post by mildred-pitt » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:21 pm

Like the DRUDGE REPORT doesn't have a bias...

bad_dude_69
re-cappin' neve

Post by bad_dude_69 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:23 pm

comfortstarr wrote:I don't want to share it for fear of the replies it'll engender.
heh heh. :wink:
medicate? oh, i thought you said "meditate."

TrumpsHair
buyin' gear

Post by TrumpsHair » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:29 pm

My theory is proudly elitest and I don't want to share it for fear of the replies it'll engender.
then I'll say it for ya, the repthugs would have you living in Fear, and encouraged not to think, as opposed to the Clinton line from yesterday, "use your mind - and believe in hope."

YOUR KONG
buyin' a studio

Post by YOUR KONG » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:33 pm

MASSIVE Mastering wrote:The info is coming out far too fast to keep up with
That's a novel reason to consider information that challenges your opinion. I thought I had heard them all.
God, I wish he'd make up his mind...
Didn't you say you were independent? Repeating Republican talking points doesn't help your case.

digital19
alignin' 24-trk

Post by digital19 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:51 pm

All I can say is, if a woman producer would have come out against Michael Moore claiming that he had phone sex with her...

... Even if it was completely false it would have been nightly news until Nov. 2.

Against O'reilly... What did it get, one day of coverage?

LTA
gettin' sounds

Post by LTA » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:56 pm

TrumpsHair wrote:then I'll say it for ya, the repthugs would have you living in Fear, and encouraged not to think, as opposed to the Clinton line from yesterday, "use your prick - and believe in birth control."

marqueemoon
carpal tunnel

Post by marqueemoon » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:59 pm

jajjguy wrote:I think the problem is clear: the facts are biased against Bush.
...and even that is not enough for a substantial portion of the population :roll:
I the prostitute, shall not hide...
But I was very much bothered with my work!

coniferouspine
re-cappin' neve

Post by coniferouspine » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:21 pm

It's so funny how Massive Mastering is only repeating the Fox portions of the story -- incomplete at best.

The story that is coming out now, is the story that things are not really as they were reported back in 2003. Can you understand that Massive Mastering, or is that too complicated for your Fox-length attention span? THAT is a story that is worthy of being aired on 60 Minutes, NY Times, etc., etc. That's not bias. That's called taking a second look at how this adminstration ran ramshackle over a country to get to the oil fields.

Second point. Colin Powell is always the one that says the stuff that the administration doesn't want to say. And guess what he just said?

"I don't know that we know what happened to it or the exact disposition."

WTF does that mean? You yourself, Massive, you just told us they said completely the opposite back in April 2003.

Third point: if the adminstration has to backtrack and say that "well, we didn't secure the weapons until after the war even though at the time we said there weren't any weapons there." Guess what that is? A FLIP FLOP!
"Every song needs a cranked marshall for mojo, even if decorum requires muting the track."

DD
audio school

Post by DD » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:36 pm

i just dont understand what kind of person can still back this administration.

it has not made any of us safer.

it totally botched the war.

it has botched the environment.

its running us further and further into debt.

it blows my mind that people refuse to see how fubar this administration is. no, i didnt vote for bush and i wouldnt ever vote for anyone from that family. but if gore had won and fucked up everything this bad i would certainly admit it and vote for someone else.

like bush or not, hes a failure as a president. its nothing personal against him and i would place MUCH more of the failure blame on the people he has surrounded himself with than actually him. bush ends up being compared to "hitler" and whatever else when really hes just a dumb priveledged child of wealth who has been handed everything his whole life on a silver platter.....and fucked it up royally almost every time. bush just needs to go back to being a rancher, something he is evidently actually good at.

vote for ANYONE but bush in '04.

and to steal another persons point here. look mastering person. if your gonna claim independance DONT quote the republican talking points. you sound about as independant as rush pillhead, i mean limbaugh.

ottokbre
deaf.

Post by ottokbre » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:44 pm

MASSIVE Mastering wrote:I'm sorry - They're ALREADY running the spots!

http://www.johnkerry.com/video/102604_obligation.html

Unbelievable!
boobs are life's fountain