Music store salesperson disgust today

general questions, comments and ideas about recording, audio, music, etc.
trodden
on a wing and a prayer

Re: Music store salesperson disgust today

Post by trodden » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:16 pm

bobbydj wrote:
trashy wrote:I dislike music shop guys and sound guys. Pretty much intensely, pretty much universally. But both groups have an excuse for their ridiculousness: they have to work with musicians...
With only 2 days to go trashy makes a last-ditch attempt for Misanthrope of the Year award 2004.
totally.. .he sure is cranky today... damn.

trashy
dead but not forgotten

Post by trashy » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:53 pm

hearnoevil wrote:
trashy wrote:I dislike music shop guys and sound guys. Pretty much intensely, pretty much universally. But both groups have an excuse for their ridiculousness: they have to work with musicians...
Not that I disagree with your dislike of that breed of guy, (even though I fall in to the sound guy category-or at least the sound part) but if you're not a sound guy or music shop guy, what kinda guy are you? I guess that leaves musician guy?
that's the joke, sherlock.

trodden
on a wing and a prayer

Post by trodden » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:10 pm

trashy wrote:
hearnoevil wrote:
Not that I disagree with your dislike of that breed of guy, (even though I fall in to the sound guy category-or at least the sound part) but if you're not a sound guy or music shop guy, what kinda guy are you? I guess that leaves musician guy?
SHA-ZING!!!!!

hearnoevil
ass engineer

Post by hearnoevil » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:11 pm

trashy wrote:
hearnoevil wrote:
Hmmm.....Looks like your humor & my sarcasm had a hard time crossing paths along the way.
Oh well, not the first time that's happened. :roll:
My Boss Thinks I'm An Ass Kisser

trodden
on a wing and a prayer

Post by trodden » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:15 pm

Your Humor is in my Sarcasm!

Your Sarcasm is in my Humor.

trashy
dead but not forgotten

Post by trashy » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:15 pm

hearnoevil wrote:
trashy wrote:
hearnoevil wrote:
Hmmm.....Looks like your humor & my sarcasm had a hard time crossing paths along the way.
Oh, we're just coming up to the end of a hard fought campaign against Helstab. One must admit that he's a brilliant asshole, and has run a great race. But I'm hoping he's out of steam, and I'm willing to exploit any chance I'm given.

Thank you for your vote.

hearnoevil
ass engineer

Post by hearnoevil » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:18 pm

trodden wrote:Your Humor is in my Sarcasm!

Wow, man. Deep. :lol:

trashy
dead but not forgotten

Post by trashy » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:21 pm

trodden wrote:Your Humor is in my Sarcasm!

two great tastes that taste great together...

hearnoevil
ass engineer

Post by hearnoevil » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:29 pm

trashy wrote:
hearnoevil wrote:
trashy wrote:
hearnoevil wrote:
Oh, we're just coming up to the end of a hard fought campaign against Helstab. One must admit that he's a brilliant asshole, and has run a great race. But I'm hoping he's out of steam, and I'm willing to exploit any chance I'm given.

Thank you for your vote.
Far be it from me to involve myself in your hard fought campaign. So are you running for brilliant asshole, or just trying to get him out of office? :wink: