Getting a gig at some crap venue bar place

Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

Re: Getting a gig at some crap venue bar place

Post by Rigsby » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:12 pm

iwokojance wrote:If you have a hot "Yoko" girlfriend who is good with people, have HER deliver the promo pack..
One of those rare times on this board where someone calls yoko both hot and good with people, not that i'm necessarily disagreeing, don't want to start one of those rows up again..
The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

rigsbysmith.com

Ivon
steve albini likes it

Post by Ivon » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:31 pm

Rigsby wrote:
iwokojance wrote:If you have a hot "Yoko" girlfriend who is good with people, have HER deliver the promo pack..
One of those rare times on this board where someone calls yoko both hot and good with people, not that i'm necessarily disagreeing, don't want to start one of those rows up again..
Okay, I don't personally think Yoko was hot. And I don't know personally of her demeanor. I was just generically referring to Yoko as "the quintessential over-involved" band member girlfriend. Sorta joking. Whenever I was in a band situation and someone's girlfriend would start getting involved in the business, one of the guys would invariably start referring to her as Yoko. With that said, I really think that if you truly respect your partner's views, then, take them into account. You get a different perspective that way. The more heads the better.

Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

Post by Rigsby » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:34 pm

iwokojance wrote:
Rigsby wrote:
Okay, I don't personally think Yoko was hot. And I don't know personally of her demeanor. I was just generically referring to Yoko as "the quintessential over-involved" band member girlfriend. Sorta joking. Whenever I was in a band situation and someone's girlfriend would start getting involved in the business, one of the guys would invariably start referring to her as Yoko. With that said, I really think that if you truly respect your partner's views, then, take them into account. You get a different perspective that way. The more heads the better.
So how long have you fancied Yoko then?

rigsbysmith.com

Ivon
steve albini likes it

Post by Ivon » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:38 pm

Rigsby wrote:
iwokojance wrote:
Rigsby wrote:
I'm laughing out loud at your response...Since my balls first dropped. I have a wang for her the size of Okinawa.

Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

Post by Rigsby » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:40 pm

iwokojance wrote:
Rigsby wrote:
iwokojance wrote:
Rigsby wrote:
I'm laughing out loud at your response...Since my balls first dropped. I have a wang for her the size of Okinawa.
:D

Awesome.

rigsbysmith.com

bassface
takin' a dinner break

Post by bassface » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:13 am

"Down the shore"
That is so right on.
It's nice to be nice to the nice.

--Major Frank Burns