Seventh Circle Chassis w 1xA12 and 1xN72

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

thearnicasync
buyin' gear

Seventh Circle Chassis w 1xA12 and 1xN72

Post by thearnicasync » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:52 pm

Hi folks,

I don't record more than one channel at a time anymore really, and I decided to invest in a Chandler LTD-1.

So, I'm selling the Seventh Circle. It's been gathering dust for the last three months.

This came as a prebuilt N72 unit (Tim built the chassis/PS/N72), and I added the A12 myself. My solder job is solid (lots of practice) and pretty, thanks to my trusty Hakko soldering iron, but there is one catch with the A12: One of the pins for the opamp is soldered to the card. It's nothing you would ever notice until you decided to "try different flavors of opamps"...in that case, you would have to desolder that pin, which isn't a huge deal anyway.

So yeah, it's in great shape and has seen relatively little use actually, but shows a bit of rack rash (that's invisible when racked).

It's a great, expandible piece of gear, and additional channels are CHEAP!

Come one, come all: $849 or trade for a Nord Lead 2

I'll try to get some pictures up, or at least have some available by email to you if you're interested.

I'd much prefer a local deal (Portland, OR), but would consider shipping and paypal and all that jazz if someone is really hot for it. Buyer pays shipping, and I'll split paypal.

Right on!

Thanks for checking the ad.

Kelly B

Feel free to email: baumanorama@gmail.com

Leopold
buyin' a studio

Post by Leopold » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:56 pm

PM sent
"I raged against the machine and all this money came out!" Bart Simpson

thearnicasync
buyin' gear

likely sold

Post by thearnicasync » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:38 am

Hi folks,

This is probably sold. I'll repost if still available..

Thanks!