FS: urei 7110, ampeg amp, lowend gear

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

seymourglass01
audio school

FS: urei 7110, ampeg amp, lowend gear

Post by seymourglass01 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:36 am

Hey guys, long time lurker who hasn't posted in a while here. I have some "low end" gear for sale from my amateur bedroom studio. Money's getting tight, so it's time to get rid of some gear I don't use.

I plan on adding to this list as I sort out what to keep and what to sell. I also plan on adding some pictures for those interested.

Urei 7110 compressor - $190 shipped OBO
Single channel, dirty sound, etc. I don't know how well it's known, but if you search the forums you'll find a generally positive consensus, and that some people use it as their cheap "secret weapon" on bass and drums.

Ampeg AX-44C - $250 OBO + shipping
Two channel hybrid guitar amp. Not sure when it was made, possibly early '90s? It has a tube pre, a pair of celestion speakers, a reverb and a chorus, and a footswitch. Check Ampeg AX-44C: Harmony Central User Reviews. Post or message me for more info. I'll add pics for anyone interested.

DBX 163X compressor - $60 shipped
Do a search if you don't know about this one.

Lexicon mpx 100 reverb - $45 shipped
Cheapo multifx.

Shipped is totally negotiable depending where you live, but the above prices give you a good idea for most of you in the lower 48. Did I mention I prefer if you live in the lower 48?

Any takers?
Andrew

Jerry_Pbury
audio school graduate

Post by Jerry_Pbury » Fri May 04, 2007 2:06 pm

PM sent

scott macdonald
takin' a dinner break

Post by scott macdonald » Sat May 05, 2007 2:44 am

PM sent on 163.

Jon Nolan
tinnitus

Post by Jon Nolan » Sat May 05, 2007 4:45 am

sent a PM yesterday or so too!

jmpizzoferrato
gettin' sounds

Post by jmpizzoferrato » Sat May 05, 2007 8:45 am

id like the 7110 but i can't PM you. can you email me? JMPizzoferrato@gmail.com

seymourglass01
audio school

Post by seymourglass01 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:28 pm

Hey guys. Wow, I didn't think I'd get this much interest! I know I have recieved a number of pms, and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I've been out of town since friday night and haven't been able to sit down at a computer. I plan to sort through your pm's and respond tomorrow morning.

For now, I do accept paypal, I'm verified and have had 17 selling transactions. I'm also ok with postal service money orders. I'd like this gear to go to a good home, and I'll post pictures tomorrow so you know what you're looking at.

Thanks!
Andrew

buddy holly
takin' a dinner break

Post by buddy holly » Sat May 05, 2007 11:29 pm

thanks andrew!

smalldrums
pluggin' in mics

does anybody know this guy?

Post by smalldrums » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:28 pm

i sent him $$$ 3 weeks ago, sent him pm's, voicemails, and havent heard a word back. WTF

buddy holly
takin' a dinner break

Post by buddy holly » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:13 pm

I've been waiting awhile, too. Hopefully he is just getting settled back in after his spring semester or something.

Andrew, an update would be nice. We know stuff comes up, just keep us in the loop!

--BH

buddy holly
takin' a dinner break

Post by buddy holly » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am

Anyone know this guy? If anyone besides me and Smalldrums sent him money please pm me. And does anyone here go to Oakland University or live in the area?

smalldrums
pluggin' in mics

Post by smalldrums » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:37 pm

anyone here talk to this dude? seriously fuck this guy. he screwed me over.

lharless
takin' a dinner break

Post by lharless » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 am

he only made two posts before disappearing.

anything could have happened. he could have been killed on the way to the post office. he could have amnesia. he could have been thrown in jail. anything is possible. report him to the police. tape op should have a record of his ip address in their logs. at the very least, an email address that worked once, for registration, that will have an attached ip address. then you can go for him. call the authorities in that area and then start your search.

i'm dealing with something similar that happened through paypal earlier this year. i'm out $1400. i'm convinced that online sales are bad, unless you know the person you're either selling to, or buying from.