FREE diffusors+office dividers (clear plexi & regular) i

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

greatmagnet
buyin' a studio

FREE diffusors+office dividers (clear plexi & regular) i

Post by greatmagnet » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:37 pm

Hey All,

I live in Petaluma, approx. 40 minute north of San Francisco. I have to move next week and I'm trying to unload some makeshift studio stuff that I don't wanna take with me. This stuff is absolutely free provided you have a way to haul it away. I'll help you get it into your truck or whatever...

Home-made diffusors: these are made from sprayed papier-mach? clamshell wine bottle shippers which I dipped in plaster-of-paris to make a panel which is diffuse but less absorbent than paper or foam so that I wouldn't soak up too much high end out of the room. More like a stone level of pourousness/rigidity now. I have 50 of these and they are pretty light (mount on one screw) and measure 12" x 19". 5 are spraypainted black (you can paint 'em any color) and the rest are white.

Smoked Plexiglass Office Dividers: Sorry no pics. Two of these with a frame around 'em and some airspace in-between might make for a cool control room window or see-thru gobo. I never got around to doing anything with 'em. I have four and they measure 48" x 66".

"Blue Velvet" Office Dividers: As-pictured below, same dimensions as the clear plexi dividers, and I have eight of these.

I've gotta get these the hell out of my place before August 3rd so if you want 'em now is the time and again you have to have adequate transpo...especially for the office dividers which are large & heavy.

Best to email me directly at adam@greatmagnetrecording.com

Cheers,
Adam
"All energy flows in accordance with the whims of the great Magnet"
?Raoul Duke
www.greatmagnetrecording.com

Z MINOR SOUND
gettin' sounds

Post by Z MINOR SOUND » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:08 pm

PM SENT
Don't forget to breath.

greatmagnet
buyin' a studio

Post by greatmagnet » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:24 pm

BUMP! So Andrew took MOST of this stuff, but I've still got about twelve diffusor panels left and one office partition. Come 'n' get it!
"All energy flows in accordance with the whims of the great Magnet"
?Raoul Duke
www.greatmagnetrecording.com

drumsound
zen recordist

Post by drumsound » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:35 pm

Take advantage of this folks.

Caldo71 is a typically cheap bastard who will hold onto a dime until it magically turns into a quarter. :P

Seriously, Adam's a great dude.

Z MINOR SOUND
gettin' sounds

Post by Z MINOR SOUND » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:50 pm

He did the magic dime trick to me three times.

Except he turned my quarters into dimes.

Thanks again Adam!
Don't forget to breath.