Cleaning out the closet, lots of stuff FS

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

puffpastry
pushin' record

Cleaning out the closet, lots of stuff FS

Post by puffpastry » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:41 pm

I have loads of stuff that sits around and doesn't get used, so I'm cleaning out my closet. Everything is priced for quick sale. If you're interested, you can PM me, but email is better: mnewport at blacklionaudio dot com. I rarely check PM's anymore because I don't have the time.

SM Pro PM8 passive 8 channel summing bus: based heavily on Fred Forsell's summing bus design. It's seen about 2 hours of use. Modified with Burr Brown outputs, $275.00 plus shipping SOLD

Tascam 8516B tape machine: A somewhat odd/rare 16 track 1" machine from Tascam. Purchased two weeks ago, but I realize now it will only sit in my office instead of getting used, so it needs a good home. I would prefer local pickup for this guy, as I'm not too interested in packing it up and shipping it. Comes with DBX modules and MRL alignment tape, PRICE REDUCED $1200.00.

Schatten Pickup winder and two humbucker pickup kits: SOLD

Electrovoice RE20: SOLD

MAudio DMP3: Modified and never used. SOLD

CAD Trion 7000 ribbon mic: Purchased new, tested to make sure it was functional, then put into storage and never used. Comes with case, $120.00

MOTU 24I+ 324 PCI card: Analog stages were modified, but unit was never used. Has high dynamic range converters (120dB), sampling rates are 44/48khz, $275.00 plus shipping.

Demo/B-stock Black Lion Audio Micro Clock: Scratch and dent unit. This one is red instead of black which is unusual. Comes with power supply but no BNC cable, SOLD

I accept paypal, money order, and credit card.

puffpastry
pushin' record

Post by puffpastry » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:10 pm

Bump.

The Tascam tape machine is still available, I've reduced the price from $1500 to $1200.

lancebug
re-cappin' neve

Post by lancebug » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:22 am

Sell more stuff.

jrummer
audio school graduate

still have the 24I?

Post by jrummer » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:26 pm

for sale? is it reduced?

SkullChris
takin' a dinner break

Post by SkullChris » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:10 pm

Well, since you didn't get back to me via e-mail, I'll try here....Is that CAD still available? Let me know. -(hris
"Live to Win!"
brieflives.bandcamp.com
lubec.bandcamp.com/
hexmachinery.blogspot.com/