WTB... used 11, 12 or 13" tom or wood snare....

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Dark star Balla
alignin' 24-trk

WTB... used 11, 12 or 13" tom or wood snare....

Post by Dark star Balla » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:34 pm

I need an old wood snare or tom drum in the sizes of 11, 12 or 13". old, slightly beat up whatever just as long as it has both rims any color no matter. Not looking for anything new or highend. matter of fact the cheaper the better. prefer local & south subs but will pay reasonable shipping. please send what you have preferrably a pic of it, how much you want for it and location.
Thanks!
- Kevin

markmeat
pushin' record

Post by markmeat » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:22 pm

I've got two spare 12" Slingerland toms from 1965... one is still pretty much intact and the other (though may be missing a lug or two) still has both rims and is stripped and re-stained (and missing badge)... I'd part with THAT one pretty cheap... if you wanted the complete tom, a little more (funny how much that stupid little badge makes something worth on eBay)...

these sound awesome and were all part of a 6-piece kit, but I only use 4 of those peices, so, uh..

MEAT
"Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal!"

http://thedeadlivers.bandcamp.com

Dark star Balla
alignin' 24-trk

Post by Dark star Balla » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:28 pm

How much for the stripped tom? Not interested in sound strictly constructing something. So it will not be played on. Do you have a photo?

cgarges
zen recordist

Post by cgarges » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:37 pm

I have a red Yamaha 9x13 Stage Custom tom for sale. $35, shipped. Photos of it are here:

http://messageboard.tapeop.com/viewtopi ... ght=yamaha

Chris Garges
Charlotte, NC