SOLD: Hill Multimix

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

nlmd311
tinnitus

SOLD: Hill Multimix

Post by nlmd311 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:39 pm

SOLD

I'm selling my Hill Multimix. It's a great board, and while there isn't a ton of information on these floating around on the Internet, there is quite a wealth of knowledge about them here.
The one I'm selling had, at some point, had the gain pots on channels 10, 11, 13 and 15 replaced. The only reason this is worth mentioning is because the posts are of a larger diameter and the knobs on those four channels are larger. All channels work great. The only other known issue is that the headphone out does not work. You can find my post about this in the DIY forum. In attempt of trying to troubleshoot the headphone jack, I found some mysterious jumpers, only to find that the jumpers are most likely part of a factory revision and not someone poking around inside. I bring this up so that whoever gets this next isn't surprised by these, as I was.
I have done the Burr Brown mod on channels 1-8, both pre and EQ. I also have enough to do either 8 more channels of pre's or 8 channels of EQ or any combination of both.

Pictures can be seen here: http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/nlmd311/ (password is: TOMB)

$345 shipped with all the Burr Brown's, or $285 without.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a PM or email. I've sold on here in the past (should be able to pull up past items through a search) and have 258+ positive feedback through eBay...I'll send my username as requested.

-Darrill

SOLD
Last edited by nlmd311 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slowly panning across something kind of crappy...

kayagum
ghost haunting audio students

Post by kayagum » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:09 am

FYI: password is case-sensitive

dubold
steve albini likes it

Post by dubold » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:10 am

PM sent.